The perfect phone

Search This thread

tecnonucleo

Feb 25, 2014
Yes, I have the same problem. And in addition, I want a phone with FM turner too, and sadly the last two Galaxy models don't have it.

I'm still using my good old galaxy s3 right now and I'm asking myself why I can't find a replacement phone that suits my needs.. Every phone out there I have some sort of issue with. I like the LG g2, but I hate the buttons on the back. I like the nexus 5 but I hate that there isn't an SD card slot. Some of the newer samsung phones come close, but I don't want Knox or any of that garbage bs or a locked bootloader.

I guess my perfect phone would be a nexus 5 with an SD card slot and a slightly better camera. Or an LG g2 with buttons on the side instead of back. Sony makes some nice phones hardware wise but I hate the look of them. When will someone release a phone with

5-5.2 inch screen
SD card slot
13+ mp camera
Buttons on the side instead of the back
Unlocked bootloader

This is where that Lego concept of building phones would be nice. Hopefully Google stays on top of that and moves forward with it.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

tjhaas

Feb 26, 2014
There's not very many upgrades done to the s3 I love mine. I think iam going to wait for the S7 lol by then it should be upgraded to MY likes

Sent from my LGMS769 using xda app-developers app

bdithug

Mar 26, 2012
Burlington
LG G8
Sony Xperia 1 IV
After seeing the Sony Xperia Z2 at MWC, I'm convinced that is the closest thing to a perfect phone IMO. Expandable storage, amazing camera, nice big screen, and the best part is no Knox or any of that crap. Sony allows you to root your phone without voiding the warranty. Water PROOF (not resistant like the s5) is a bonus as well.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

tocatalk

May 19, 2013
London
A perfect phone for me should be waterproof, damageproof, womanproof, has to have at least 4,3 Teraflop, 15 inches and up to 11 multi-touch input responce display with 4k ppi density and a 720kWh battery, so I can go deep down in my basement and never come out again :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ISony makes some nice phones hardware wise but I hate the look of them. When will someone release a phone with

5-5.2 inch screen
    SD card slot
    13+ mp camera
    Buttons on the side instead of the back
    Unlocked bootloader

I mean, I know you said you had the look of the Sony phones, but take the Xperia ZL:

5-5.2 inch screen? :good:
    SD Card slot? :good:
    13+ mp camera? :good:
    Buttons on side instead of back? :good:
    Unlocked bootloader? :good:

All of the features you want are there in a phone like the Xperia ZL, and it doesn't look that bad. The phone you want has been released. Perhaps you should re-consider?