4.3 for Xperia C by July 2014

Search This thread

Xenon1978

Mar 7, 2014
Bangalore
hi good news for xperia c users
Sony is Up dating 4.3 for Xperia C by July 2014
Android 4.3 update for numerous Xperia smartphones

Thanks to our source over at Sony India we have been able to get some new information on the long awaited Android 4.4 and Android 4.3 update for numerous Xperia smartphones. The leaked document shows the status 13 Xperia Smartphones that will get their software updates in the coming months, the most focused one is Xperia SP that is now listed to get the Android 4.4.2 update sometime in June – July. Along with the Android 4.4.2 update there are also some low end Xperia’s that will have to do with Android 4.3 which should be guessed as a final update for them. Have a look at the image below and see if your Xperia is the lucky one.

As you can see the document list’s the Xperia SP to get Android 4.4.2 as reported earlier, while for the Xperia L, T & Xperia C things will go only as far as Android 4.3 JellyBean. Also keep in mind that looking at the speed of Software Updates Sony is moving, there is no doubt that the wait can be longer than listed. Even the Xperia Z is waiting for the KitKat update when it should have had it long ago, the Xperia Z1 and Z Ultra are the only lucky ones till date but that’s no surprise as they were flagship devices until the Xperia Z2 was revealed back at MWC 2014. Stay tuned for more updates and let us know your views on this topic in the comments section below.

*Do remember that these leaks don’t turn out to be a 100% true at all times and hence we can’t be held responsible for what Sony decides.

Attachments

• Sony-CC-India-upate.jpg
    Sony-CC-India-upate.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 8,046
Last edited:

rocker00

Jun 23, 2012

Thanks to our source over at Sony India we have been able to get some new information on the long awaited Android 4.4 and Android 4.3 update for numerous Xperia smartphones. The leaked document shows the status 13 Xperia Smartphones that will get their software updates in the coming months, the most focused one is Xperia SP that is now listed to get the Android 4.4.2 update sometime in June – July. Along with the Android 4.4.2 update there are also some low end Xperia’s that will have to do with Android 4.3 which should be guessed as a final update for them. Have a look at the image below and see if your Xperia is the lucky one.

As you can see the document list’s the Xperia SP to get Android 4.4.2 as reported earlier, while for the Xperia L, T & Xperia C things will go only as far as Android 4.3 JellyBean. Also keep in mind that looking at the speed of Software Updates Sony is moving, there is no doubt that the wait can be longer than listed. Even the Xperia Z is waiting for the KitKat update when it should have had it long ago, the Xperia Z1 and Z Ultra are the only lucky ones till date but that’s no surprise as they were flagship devices until the Xperia Z2 was revealed back at MWC 2014. Stay tuned for more updates and let us know your views on this topic in the comments section below.

*Do remember that these leaks don’t turn out to be a 100% true at all times and hence we can’t be held responsible for what Sony decides.

who should i believe now ? :laugh:
i hope we get it soon.good news anyways

Attachments

• original.png
    original.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 2,866

muhammad.os

May 26, 2014
I'd like to tell that many friends of mine have told me the version 4.2.2 is better than 4.3.2 . So,what do u think?

Ihave xperia c :confused:

Lilop123

Oct 14, 2013
Man. I already had this feeling about no updates for our device when I heard about the xperia c3.

zeanong

Jan 7, 2013
No update

I think no update for our xperia c:crying:

Attachments

• Xperia.PNG
    Xperia.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 347

johnraziel

Apr 7, 2012
No update

I think there would never be an update for our XC. Unless someone would give us a port of 4.4 or even 4.3. Well what's new about sony? They tend to abandon their devices. Lucky for them they still have loyal Xperia'ns like us to buy their products. LOL

Lilop123

Oct 14, 2013
I think there would never be an update for our XC. Unless someone would give us a port of 4.4 or even 4.3. Well what's new about sony? They tend to abandon their devices. Lucky for them they still have loyal Xperia'ns like us to buy their products. LOL
We don't need sony to give 4.3 update. We just need sony to give us update to unlock our device's bootloader. If we can unlock bootloader then we don't need sony to give us 4.3 update anymore as we can create our own custom roms

johnraziel

Apr 7, 2012
We don't need sony to give 4.3 update. We just need sony to give us update to unlock our device's bootloader. If we can unlock bootloader then we don't need sony to give us 4.3 update anymore as we can create our own custom roms

I couldnt agree more. Hoping that Sony would let us unlock our bootloaders ASAP. Damn Sony!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Boa noite, eu estalei uma rom custom no meu xperia c e agora nao liga mais. quando tento colocar no computador pra recuperar a stock rom nao funciona pois o mesmo fica só a luz vermelha aceza e nao é raconhecido pelo programa pc companion ainda tem jeito ou perdi meu aparelho. me ajudem por favor.
    Não se piscar ROMS aleatórias, Xperia C apoio doesnt Kitkat partir de agora.