Xperia S Case show

Search This thread

jacker60

Oct 18, 2010
Distrito Federal

omarZ_1

Jun 17, 2012
Barcelona
I've just bought the raindrop hard cover case from Imak, someone has it? I would love to see our lovely phone in :D from different angles.

jda3000

Jun 19, 2012
Excellent case, hard but soft rubber feel to it, fits like a glove and onlt 2.90gbp with delivery off eBay.

Stylish Mesh Hard Case Cover For Sony LT26I Xperia S + Screen Protector

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340127317598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340127317598.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 347

termick

Dec 5, 2009
I got this alu bumper case. I must say it is very niche product. Sure it gives great protection compared to other cases. But it is bulky, looks bulky and is troublesome. You can use all the buttons only with your nails. And you cannot really leave it.without the backplate cos it could fall off. I do not really recommend it unless you need best protection

TheFirstFishy

May 7, 2012
Odense
I got this alu bumper case. I must say it is very niche product. Sure it gives great protection compared to other cases. But it is bulky, looks bulky and is troublesome. You can use all the buttons only with your nails. And you cannot really leave it.without the backplate cos it could fall off. I do not really recommend it unless you need best protection

Nice with some advice. :good:

But since there are more then one bumber case, a link, name or picture would be nice so we know what your are talking about beside "bumper case"

zhuozhi211

Sep 19, 2008
can u share some pictures with XPS in the aluminium case? and perhaps a close up at the USB port. some users complaint that it is too small for the cable to be plugged in.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA

termick

Dec 5, 2009
eBay I was talking about case similar to this one. Original auction no longer exists. It is possible to plug the cord in.

Edit: Pictures:
DSC00632.JPG

DSC00634.JPG

As you can see it is pretty bulky and the access to the port is not so easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhuozhi211

nanoxy

Jun 24, 2012
To those who have Spigen SGP case, is it easy to remove?

I had a roxfit hard shell case and the first time I tried to remove it, the tiny fragile borders around the side buttons broke, I see SGP does not have borders around the side buttons at all so thats great, but I'm just wondering if the case is easy to remove...

I actually really like this one, but sadly XS is too large to fit :( it sticks out 5 mm
new users cannot insert links ?? that's odd... Diesel denim slim sleeve, if you wish to look it up, cases like that are lacking for XS till now (except the standard leather stuff)

K900i

Jun 1, 2012
hi,
I ordered a cover from obostore.com on the 28th may and I still haven't received it.
I sent them a message 2 days ago and still haven't got a reply from them..
I live in dubai , they said that it usually it takes 8-17 days for them to deliver the product, and when i enter into my obostore account it says the product has been shipped. Please help

krazyazy

Jan 7, 2011
To those who have Spigen SGP case, is it easy to remove?

I had a roxfit hard shell case and the first time I tried to remove it, the tiny fragile borders around the side buttons broke, I see SGP does not have borders around the side buttons at all so thats great, but I'm just wondering if the case is easy to remove...

I actually really like this one, but sadly XS is too large to fit :( it sticks out 5 mm
new users cannot insert links ?? that's odd... Diesel denim slim sleeve, if you wish to look it up, cases like that are lacking for XS till now (except the standard leather stuff)

I have the Spigen SGP. It's fairly easy to remove. I just pop 2 of the corners and pull back. There's only a border by the camera button, which I think is a little too thick. LaughinGoh's pictures show it well. post 367

Reactions: nanoxy

nanoxy

Jun 24, 2012
I have the Spigen SGP. It's fairly easy to remove. I just pop 2 of the corners and pull back. There's only a border by the camera button, which I think is a little too thick. LaughinGoh's pictures show it well. post 367

Thanks,
one more thing I forgot to ask, since it's pretty glossy do you see alot of fingerprints and stuff on it or will the appearance stay clean (like with most matte cases)?

actually I dont like any of the cases now for sale at all but guess I should have one since the phone should survive the coming 2 years :)

krazyazy

Jan 7, 2011
Thanks,
one more thing I forgot to ask, since it's pretty glossy do you see alot of fingerprints and stuff on it or will the appearance stay clean (like with most matte cases)?

actually I dont like any of the cases now for sale at all but guess I should have one since the phone should survive the coming 2 years :)

I can't speak for the white as I have the black one.

Yes, it's very glossy and you will definitely see fingerprints, smudges, etc. Though, nothing a good wipe wouldn't take of. Also with the glossy, I worried about it being less grippy than a matte case, but for the moment, it's fairly decent at staying in my hands.

I've included some pics of a black phone with the black SGP.

Attachments

• SXS-back.jpg
    SXS-back.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 464
  • SXS-front.jpg
    SXS-front.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 395
  • SXS-left.jpg
    SXS-left.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 332
  • SXS-right.jpg
    SXS-right.jpg