[RECOVERY] Clockworkmod Touch 5.8.1.3 Odin tar

Search This thread

tpmullan

Jan 17, 2011
Have you tried adb while on recovery? Mine says device not found. Went back to 5.0.2.7.

-----------
sent from my calculator with android

ADB works fine from recovery. You have to force install the samsung adb drives in windows. It will be listed as Qualcomm HSUSB Device. As long as the drivers are installed it works.

kishke

Feb 28, 2012
Alfe Menashe
I downloaded the 5.8.1.5 by mistake and I think it installed it not really sure but it says 5.8.1.3 so it should be alright?

theHOTNESS

Feb 9, 2012
Philadelphia
also couldnt get adb working with this.

adb works perfect on ClockworkMod TOUCH 5.5.0.4 v3.5.

also becomes unresponsive at varying times and even stopped fixing permissions, screen went black, and went back to home screen. Wont let me use soft buttons and volume down resets....scary

back to 5504 from sk8erwitskil here

Saitou33

Dec 19, 2011
Works great. I flashed it on release day and haven't had a single issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

douglas12107

Feb 18, 2012
confirmed working on att rocket using mhx's ics stock rooted rom and [mohan_kr] ICS [KERNEL] absulutly no issues everything works flawlessly

BaconStep

Jan 31, 2012
Las Vegas
You Using the vol buttons or using touch screen? You do know that this is the newest TOUCH version of CWM right?

Yes I know its touch. The touch screen doesn't even work. The only thing I can use are the physical buttons and with those all I can do is reboot. The screen flickers on and off in this too.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

odeccacccp

Dec 20, 2011
Bradford West Gwillimbury
Wow, amazing. Finally a touch recovery, I thought I'll brake my buttons soon with all the flashings:) lol.

thank you very much for making the Odin file.

Confirmed working great on Rogers phone, original i727R, now with Ice ICS (by the way a really good ICS ROM). Flashed with Odin, everything works great even fixed permissions in CW.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I put the latest touch recovery from clockworkmod into a odin flashable tar.
    It works with the ICS leak. It is the same recovery as the one you would have to pay for to install with ROM manager, but free since it has to be installed manually with Odin.

TO INSTALL CWM TOUCH RECOVERY........

*Take the battery out and place it back

*Hold both Vol up + Vol down, and plug in the USB cable.
    *SGH-I727R (Rogers) users hold Vol down and plug in the USB cable.

*Press Vol up to continue to Download Mode.

*Make sure Odin recognizes your phone

*On ODIN, Select the PDA button and browse to the recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.1.3-hercules.tar that you downloaded earlier

*Make sure the Re-Partition box is NOT checked*

*Select Start and Odin will do its thing.

*It should flash the Recovery file and reboot the phone.

Clockworkmod Touch 5.8.1.3 Odin tar

I found the recovery http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

To use ADB in recovery:

Right click the Qualcomm HSUSB device
    Choose Update Driver Software
    Browse my computer for driver software
    Let me pick from a list of drivers
    ADB Interface
    (1st on the list) Samsung Android ADB Interface 2.9.319.511 [5/11/2012] (this version # & date obviously subject to change)
    Will this work even when I am on ICS (Leaked)

Yes it will
    The latest touch recovery is 5.8.1.5, is it not?

http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

Download from there, I was going to attach it but I'd rather have you get it from the source than from someone claiming it to be a real recovery file

Not for our phone. 5.8.1.3 is the latest one that will work with the Skyrocket. I only posted this to make it easier to install on our phone since everyone that installs ICS has to re-install CWM with Odin.
    ALL-

Here is the new 5.8.4.3 touch MADE for our device in a flashable zip. It looks so much better on our screen.

Edit: pulled link. Sdcard will not mount when flashing zip
    --
    sent from my I727 TROLLING DEVICE using XDA premium. Questions? look here: http://xdaforums.com/search.php
    So I flashed this and whenever I try to format system, factory reset, wipe cache, etc.. It doesn't give me a "yes" option. All of them say "no".

You have to "scroll" up on all the NOs. Then the option for YES will show up.

Dixit