What is a cheap and decent Bluetooth headset?

Search This thread

I_Am_Lorde

Feb 13, 2011
I'm wanting to get a Bluetooth headset that is decent and cheap. Nothing spectacular just something that doesn't echo and is ok quality. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Tw1stedT

Dec 9, 2009
I don't know about cheap. I've always been under the impression that you really do get what you pay for. If you are looking for a good bluetooth ear piece, the Jawbones (though not cheap) are by far the best when it comes to functionality. IMHO it filters out wind and other background noise, keeps the sound and mic clear, and is a great piece of hardware. FYI, I worked witha cell phone recycling Co. for a while and was able to play with many devices, I was most impressed when comparing all products. On the other hand, if inexpensive is your goal (with good function) MOTO, good solid Product, not quite the tech advantage.
-Just an opinion

team-o-see

Aug 15, 2011
Bluetooth Headset

Hey there,

do u want a HEADSET, so that u can use it to make / recieve calls

or just bluetooth Headphone to listen to music?

I use this one
"Arctic P311"

since 1 year about 2-3- times a week for training / listening there musik / internet radio

sometimes during training i recieve calls and there it did work / no call partner said somthing about bad sound
/training is just inside - so i cannot tell u something about call quality outdoors.

Last edited:

polo79

Jan 27, 2010
Houston
Motorola S305 are pretty cheap, solid music and phone call sound as well. The other day I was biking and a friend called and was able to hear me fine even while riding at a medium pace.