[Q] Horizontal white stripes on the display

Search This thread

nnmshacker

Aug 17, 2009
Hi guys,

I just got my brand new LG G Pad 8.3 a few hours ago and I started to try it out. When I installed and started a game, the tablet just shown a lots of horizontal white stripes on the whole of the display equidistantly. I immediately exit the game and I've noticed that the stripes are still shown. I restarted the device and the stripes are still shown on the boot logo as well. After that I did a "Factory data reset" but nothing happened.

These may helps:
- When I started the game, the battery percentage was around 12 and it was plugged in. When I done the game it was 8%
- The game was Real Racing 3
- The phone in brand new, I didn't root it yet, so it was absolutely factory.

Any idea?

alakiha

Feb 8, 2011
Hi guys,

I just got my brand new LG G Pad 8.3 a few hours ago and I started to try it out. When I installed and started a game, the tablet just shown a lots of horizontal white stripes on the whole of the display equidistantly. I immediately exit the game and I've noticed that the stripes are still shown. I restarted the device and the stripes are still shown on the boot logo as well. After that I did a "Factory data reset" but nothing happened.

These may helps:
- When I started the game, the battery percentage was around 12 and it was plugged in. When I done the game it was 8%

Any idea?

If you still have those stripes in boot logo it is more like a hardware problem not software, ask for replacement while you can.

Reactions: nnmshacker

nnmshacker

Aug 17, 2009
If you still have those stripes in boot logo it is more like a hardware problem not software, ask for replacement while you can.

Thanks for your answer.

Yeah, I still has them, nothing changed. I've written to the seller but they didn't answer yet (I hope just because of the weekend).

Update: I could replace it, even if they wouldn't really want to reply to my messages. Now works well.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

These may helps:

Any idea?