Minimalist Bumper without Screws

Search This thread

depakjan

Feb 3, 2008
Chennai
This looks like a good case for those who like minimalist cases. i have a red aluminum bumper which needs screws :eek: .. this one looks very good, does anyone have this case ?

wondering which color would be better for a black phone, if i get a silver one , it will almost look like the phone is without a case

What do you guys think?

http://www.cellz.com/premium-metal-bumper-for-samsung-galaxy-note-3-367014.html

http://www.amazon.com/CITUS-Aluminu...id=1390760609&sr=1-104&keywords=note+3+bumper (cheap and USA shipping)

Last edited:

MACHEK

Oct 31, 2009
Damn it. I really wish I saw this three days ago. Just bought a case with screws, but I like that this one has the ribbing around the case like our phones have on the fake metal. Seriously Damn it. Well post pictures please when you guys get them, maybe I'll order one anyway

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

depakjan

Feb 3, 2008
Chennai
i'll post some high res pics once i get it my shipment

whats the color of your phone, if its black i am waiting for the pictures, site only has pictures from a white phone :(....

You might have to probably wait another month to get the cases though, they ship only after feb 7 due to Chinese new year.

Last edited:

johnciaccio

Aug 20, 2010
Looking for bumper or slim case also. I like the metal look.
I would be a little scared that the metal may wear or damage the plastic underneath. I have only had the phone for 2 days. Anyone have issues with damage or chipped edges on these phones?

Other then that loving the phone so far. :)

MACHEK

Oct 31, 2009
Looking for bumper or slim case also. I like the metal look.
I would be a little scared that the metal may wear or damage the plastic underneath. I have only had the phone for 2 days. Anyone have issues with damage or chipped edges on these phones?

Other then that loving the phone so far. :)

I have to say I was worried about the same thing and have had this phone without a case since it came out. I have never dropped it, never carry keys in the same pocket or anything in there and take meticulous care of this phone. I now have three places that chrome trim is chipped without ever doing anything to it, so as I see it, it can't get worse with adding a case

MACHEK

Oct 31, 2009
Just ordered it from Amazon. Under $5, you can't beat that. I ordered a gold one hoping that it looks like that other one from the other website you posted. I think they just photo shopped this gold one cause they are all the generic pictures. We'll see

blaine07

Apr 23, 2010
Bartlesville
Ordered one two. Doesn't expect to be delivered until February 10th though. :-\

Edit: I really meant delivery is expected February 20-March 10th...facepalm
Sent from my SM-N900V

Last edited:

Jfree3000

Jul 20, 2010
Metro Atlanta
Just saw that, if you pay for shipping Amazon sends it in 5 days. Free shipping I assume is the bumper coming from China with those expected dates.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

MACHEK

Oct 31, 2009
Ordered one two. Doesn't expect to be delivered until February 10th though. :-\

Edit: I really meant delivery is expected February 20-March 10th...facepalm
Sent from my SM-N900V

Yeah doesn't matter much to me, I already ordered a different brand one earlier this week that arrives tomorrow. So I'll use that for now

mediumsteak

Nov 25, 2010
Toronto ON
I had a metal bumper and it scratched the bezel of the phone :(
fortunately I was able to get an exchange on extended warranty due to proximity issues, now I have a spanking new phone.

Be careful with metal bumpers

MACHEK

Oct 31, 2009
I had a metal bumper and it scratched the bezel of the phone :(
fortunately I was able to get an exchange on extended warranty due to proximity issues, now I have a spanking new phone.

Be careful with metal bumpers

Did it have that protective black part on it?

blaine07

Apr 23, 2010
Bartlesville
Got my "CITUS" bumper from Amazon today. Like it so much more than bumpers with screws! Love how back is cut out so charger fits good. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V

blaine07

Apr 23, 2010
Bartlesville
Pics... uploadfromtaptalk1391226535090.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391226550392.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391226563481.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391226576338.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391226591228.jpg

Buttons being flush on sides others may not like but personally perfect for me. Easy to feel/find in dark but not as accidentally pressed by my father fingers. Latch is on top side, works far better than anticipated really. Lovin' the blue on black. Also, bottom is cut out so charger size issues should be alleviated.

Sent from my SM-N900V

Top Liked Posts