[Q] Huawei Ascend P6 3G Problem

Search This thread

lieberahmad

Jan 23, 2014
I bought huawei P6 from china type T00
When I come back to Jordan I can not activate 3G on my phone only 2G, because the phone is limited to china 3G network(type T00 not U) not universal I need your help to solve the problem

note:

operertor name: cmcc
country name : cn

iwant to change it to
operator name: hw
country name :mea
please help to do that and how

Last edited:
Root and install B125 International Version.

make sure your phone is exactly the same version,
stock rom international version is 8gb internal memory, single simcard with external microsd slot.
some chinese version is 16gb internal memory, dual simcard without microsd slot

no need to root, just update to international version, download the rom and put it in your internal memory or microsd card and do the update..

lieberahmad

Jan 23, 2014
make sure your phone is exactly the same version,
stock rom international version is 8gb internal memory, single simcard with external microsd slot.
some chinese version is 16gb internal memory, dual simcard without microsd slot

no need to root, just update to international version, download the rom and put it in your internal memory or microsd card and do the update..

i check the phone information and the phone version is p6-t00v1,and the phone storge is 8gb internal memory and single simcard with external microsd slot. ,i want to know from where can i download rom

joan6

Feb 19, 2014
No 3G

Heey guys

I bought a ascendp6 but its from china ( im in Eu) , it is a Acend p6 T00 , the problem is, is that i dont have 3g I tired a lot of things and I dont know how to fix this problem pls help !!

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

ahk31

Jul 26, 2013
Sofia
There is no way to get 3G on T00 :( . It has different HW radio module than U00/U06. T00's is TD-SCDMA/GSM, while U0x one is WCDMA / GSM.

ngashsk

Aug 1, 2013
Nairobi
I bought huawei P6 from china type T00
When I come back to Jordan I can not activate 3G on my phone only 2G, because the phone is limited to china 3G network(type T00 not U) not universal I need your help to solve the problem

note:

operertor name: cmcc
country name : cn

iwant to change it to
operator name: hw
country name :mea
please help to do that and how

The simple answer is ‘No’. If you want to use 3G a 3G data connection and you do not live in China, then TD-SCDMA will not work. However, if you do not require 3G and only rely on 2G/GSM networks and Wi-Fi then a TD-SCDMA phone should happily work on most GSM frequencies meaning you can make calls, send SMS and browse the web at EDGE speed (slow download and surfing).