Rear Camera Gone

Search This thread
T

the_pirate_predator

Solution

Good Day,
I have a problem after flashing my Lava Iris 458Q using this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2633214

I have done all the instructions as it is, but after that my phone's REAR Camera is gone, it now only detects the FRONT Camera

Help me, thanks.

The rom may have some bugs. Ask the rom developer whether the solution has been provided or else ask him to make one.

There are many camera apps on google play but afaik none of the apps behaves/works like stock camera app.

You can try replacing the camera application of your custom rom with the stock rom. You can get more information on Google as well as XDA.

If still it doesn't solve, flash stock rom and use. :p

nightrobin

Jan 4, 2014
Where is Stock Camera App?

The rom may have some bugs. Ask the rom developer whether the solution has been provided or else ask him to make one.

There are many camera apps on google play but afaik none of the apps behaves/works like stock camera app.

You can try replacing the camera application of your custom rom with the stock rom. You can get more information on Google as well as XDA.

If still it doesn't solve, flash stock rom and use. :p

Thanks, but where can I find/ get the Stock Camera App?

T

the_pirate_predator

Solution

Thanks, but where can I find/ get the Stock Camera App?

I don't own your device.

If you have taken backup of your /system of your stock rom, you can get the apk file. If it has odex file, make sure you deodex it before replacing the file. Read tutorial at Google and XDA on how to deodex the apk.

Orelse if you have not got stock backup, browse through your device's specific forum on xda and there you get that stock rom or any other custom which is stable and bug free camera app. Download the best and use it.

P.S. There is a dedicated thanks button. You can use it to thank anyone on xda.

nightrobin

Jan 4, 2014
I don't own your device.

If you have taken backup of your /system of your stock rom, you can get the apk file. If it has odex file, make sure you deodex it before replacing the file. Read tutorial at Google and XDA on how to deodex the apk.

Orelse if you have not got stock backup, browse through your device's specific forum on xda and there you get that stock rom or any other custom which is stable and bug free camera app. Download the best and use it.

P.S. There is a dedicated thanks button. You can use it to thank anyone on xda.

Many thanks ^_^