[Q] Pantech Burst ROMs?

Search This thread

MJBRios

Mar 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Hi there,

I just bought a Pantech Burst from Radioshack and am wondering if there are any ROMs out there or any ROMs in progress of being made?

Also if there isn't, can anyone tell me how to make a ROM made especially for the Burst?

TIA!

yadspi

Aug 17, 2011
Hi, search for a thread called Pantech burst love anyone? We have a nice little group that have the phone, right now we have root, cwm and devs are working on cyanogenmod 9

Sent from my Pantech Burst

MJBRios

Mar 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Hi, search for a thread called Pantech burst love anyone? We have a nice little group that have the phone, right now we have root, cwm and devs are working on cyanogenmod 9

Sent from my Pantech Burst

Yadspi:

Thanks for the information. Do you have any information on how to build a AOSP rom from Source made for the Burst? I am interested in learning how to build my own rom and compile it.

Please help :)

yadspi

Aug 17, 2011
Yadspi:

Thanks for the information. Do you have any information on how to build a AOSP rom from Source made for the Burst? I am interested in learning how to build my own rom and compile it.

Please help :)

You can ask in the same thread, a couple of people are trying to compile CM7, maybe you can help each other ;) it's a bit of a mess because we don't have a forum section but when you have time, read from the beginning to understand what had happened with the phone and maybe you are the one who can give us our 1st custom ROM!

aditya desai

Jan 19, 2013
Dharwad
roms availability

i wanted to buy this phone, but before that i wanted to know rom availability for this phone, im asking so because my present phone 'zte blade' has so much of roms and good developers, so what r the suggestions, should i go for this phone hoping that we will get good developer support for this phone..

ti-rodrigues

Dec 31, 2011
i wanted to buy this phone, but before that i wanted to know rom availability for this phone, im asking so because my present phone 'zte blade' has so much of roms and good developers, so what r the suggestions, should i go for this phone hoping that we will get good developer support for this phone..

We do not have many developers, but we have good developers.
Now we have CM10 on going, it is useless (no call), but works wifi and 3G data, and i think we will have a stable rom soon, because they work very fast.

I have this phone and i am satisfied with support of friends of forums.

awesome360

Mar 9, 2013
Cm10 fully fixed for burst(playstore fix)

Download cm10 for your burSt from here- MOD Edit: Links Removed. The posted ROM was not meant for the Burst. Please don't try and flash it, or edit the updater-script to make it flash.
@awesome360: not awesome at all!

Some posts deleted to remove all traces of the bad links - sorry to everyone who lost a post!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChackleMoore

Sep 25, 2013
Encryption

Has anyone successfully encrypted their Burst with any of the ROMs? I could not get any of the JB ROMs to encrypt, only a ICS ROM (Gizmolord) worked. Is anyone running a ROM with the device encrypted? Any additional problems with the ROM if you are?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DO NOT FLASH ANY ROMS BESIDES THE ONES FOUND HERE

LISTENING TO THE USER "awesome360" WILL EITHER NOT FLASH OR RESULT IN A BRICK