Wi-Fi / Data working ROM

Search This thread

raperot

Oct 23, 2012
Skopje
Hi,

I've tried several ROMS past few days and all of them had either the wi-fi or data not working.
Can someone please recomend a ROM that has these two working normally? I see no point of having a mobile without internet.

Please advise which one to try.

Thanks

MScorporation95

May 25, 2013
Raipur
Hi,

I've tried several ROMS past few days and all of them had either the wi-fi or data not working.
Can someone please recomend a ROM that has these two working normally? I see no point of having a mobile without internet.

Please advise which one to try.

Thanks

You can try shpongle or CM10. Flash proper kernel and you're good to go.

Ringford

May 14, 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
I've tried shpongle as well, and I booted the .img file that was in the zip but the phone was stuck on boot logo.
Which Kernel should I flash for shpongle and can you link me to these two working ROM's?

I see you are totally noob and don't want to search, just wait for help from another. Search a bit won't make you get tired, will it?

Anyway, for Shpongle, you can use HELLBOY 4.2 version or Ironman. For ROM link, you can find it by yourself.

raperot

Oct 23, 2012
Skopje
I see you are totally noob and don't want to search, just wait for help from another. Search a bit won't make you get tired, will it?

Anyway, for Shpongle, you can use HELLBOY 4.2 version or Ironman. For ROM link, you can find it by yourself.

Well I'm sorry but that's not the case. I've read like 50 threads at least during the past few days and searched allover the place.
I've installed few ROM's but none of them was good ( wifi/date not working) I really installed Shpongle but either I'm booting the wrong image ( cause it stuck on boot) or I'm doing something totally wrong.
That is why I asked for some help and not that I'm lazy.

Ringford

May 14, 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
Well I'm sorry but that's not the case. I've read like 50 threads at least during the past few days and searched allover the place.
I've installed few ROM's but none of them was good ( wifi/date not working) I really installed Shpongle but either I'm booting the wrong image ( cause it stuck on boot) or I'm doing something totally wrong.
That is why I asked for some help and not that I'm lazy.

Yeah, ganbatte!

raperot

Oct 23, 2012
Skopje

Ringford

May 14, 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hi I flahed Shpongle ROM with HELLBOY-2013-06-29-4.2 Kernel. THe wi-fi is working but mobile data I cannot connect. ITs checkmarked but doesnt work. Any ideas?
ALso I would lie to increase CPU speed to 12.ghz but in the settings there is no performance option. Need advise on this as well please.

Thanks

Have you set up your APN?

For overclocking, first go to Settings > About and tap build number 7 times then open Settings > Performance

Reactions: raperot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi I flahed Shpongle ROM with HELLBOY-2013-06-29-4.2 Kernel. THe wi-fi is working but mobile data I cannot connect. ITs checkmarked but doesnt work. Any ideas?
    ALso I would lie to increase CPU speed to 12.ghz but in the settings there is no performance option. Need advise on this as well please.

Thanks

Have you set up your APN?

For overclocking, first go to Settings > About and tap build number 7 times then open Settings > Performance