[Q] unable to on wifi. no access to memory

Search This thread

krisyap

Aug 24, 2013
Hi, I was actually trying to unroot my phone, so I downloaded the stock rom and flashed it in. Came across the triangle app to reset my flash count. But it need root access, so I flashed vcoreroot-v2 into my phone and attempt to install supersu. But there's a problem. My wifi cant switch on.. I can see the phone directory thru my computer. But I cant write or read anything inside. I also realised that my phone memory is empty.. and shows 128mb?

I have a galaxy mega 6.3.. singapore region. Currently have no supersu installed. Root checker says my phone have no proper root access.

Hopefully theres a kind soul out there to troubleshoot this for me. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mukiai

Aug 3, 2012
www.facebook.com
Hi, I was actually trying to unroot my phone, so I downloaded the stock rom and flashed it in. Came across the triangle app to reset my flash count. But it need root access, so I flashed vcoreroot-v2 into my phone and attempt to install supersu. But there's a problem. My wifi cant switch on.. I can see the phone directory thru my computer. But I cant write or read anything inside. I also realised that my phone memory is empty.. and shows 128mb?

I have a galaxy mega 6.3.. singapore region. Currently have no supersu installed. Root checker says my phone have no proper root access.

Hopefully theres a kind soul out there to troubleshoot this for me. Thanks!

what was your firmware?