[Q] Help With Battery & Ram problem Note 3 N9000

Search This thread

Prophet27

Dec 23, 2012
Hey guys.... There has been a serious decrease in battery power and also the phone uses about 2Gb ram almost all the time. .. & I don't have that much apps installed... is my phone a faulty one or is this the case with everyone... Is it a software problem...Please reply

Mines Note 3 N9000 Exynos version

slimslim

Oct 14, 2009
On reboot you should have about .9 - 1.1 used depending on apps. After a day or use without clearing the memory ~2gb is normal. As for the battery problems there are many threads regarding battery life. Do a search you may be able to identify your problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A

P30SiNa

Feb 22, 2012
Tehran
nourian.info
Ram is there to be used not to be free. so it's not a problem don't worry. it keeps some apps in ram so when you open it it opens fast.
And I recommend you not to use ram cleaner apps. when there's not enough ram LMK will kill some apps so don't worry about ram,
About battery life, yeah it sucks after MJ7 update. I think they fixed it in ML1 update. if you don't want to install custom roms wait till you get the update.

But now I'm on CRISKELO-Rom NOTE III-N900 V05 + halaszk-UNIVERSAL5420 kernel and my battery is good.
also, CRISKELO-Rom is optimized and have more free memory, the developer removed some bloatwares.

Last edited: