GEL Coming to nexus 4 on next android?

Search This thread

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
zb04.png

I received this email today(even tho i have nexus 4 for about a year) and on the photo it shows GEL on nexus 4...

Berrydroidcafe

May 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
Dude seriously?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Seriously DUDE! If you are referring to the Google search bar, no, that doesn't mean GEL is headed to the Nexus 4. I've had that on my Nexus 4. Also, how can you tell it has the launcher installed? That IS a part of GEL (that's what the 'L' stands for btw....seriously! ;):cool:

Sent with my Nexus® 10 minus 3

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Also, how many roms are out that have these features for the Nexus 4? I guess my point is, until they actually say (in writing), the picture above doesn't mean anything to me. It could very well be on its way.

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
Most ROMs don't have transparent navbar that's stock I also got the same email from Google extremely random as Ive had my device for about a year now

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
You guys seeing no difference: Have you guys ever used stock rom? STOCK KITKAT DOSENT COME WITH GEL, NOR WITH TRANSPARENT BAR ON HOME SCREEN, NOT EVEN WITH THE KITKAT STYLE ICON(LIKE APP DRAWER)
For you guys saying about that not being GEL: Well it can be true, but why would they make a transparent launcher with kk icon style??????
without google now '-'.
For the dude saying about Cr: FFS WHY WOULD GOOGLE SEND AN EMAIL OF A NEXUS 4 RUNNING CUSTOM ROM???????????????????/
Seriously DUDE! If you are referring to the Google search bar, no, that doesn't mean GEL is headed to the Nexus 4. I've had that on my Nexus 4. Also, how can you tell it has the launcher installed? That IS a part of GEL (that's what the 'L' stands for btw....seriously! ;):cool:

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Also, how many roms are out that have these features for the Nexus 4? I guess my point is, until they actually say (in writing), the picture above doesn't mean anything to me. It could very well be on its way.

WTF U on drugs????????????//
1st reply: DUDE HAVE YOU EVER USED STOCK KK?, STOCK KK COME WITH LAUNCHER 2(EVEN THE SAME ICONS AS JB ROM)
2nd reply: Why are you even talking about Cr, ON A GOOGLE OFFICIAL EMAIL^?????????????????????????????

Last edited:

Berrydroidcafe

May 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
You guys seeing no difference: Have you guys ever used stock rom? STOCK KITKAT DOSENT COME WITH GEL, NOR WITH TRANSPARENT BAR ON HOME SCREEN, NOT EVEN WITH THE KITKAT STYLE ICON(LIKE APP DRAWER)
For you guys saying about that not being GEL: Well it can be true, but why would they make a transparent launcher with kk icon style??????
without google now '-'.
For the dude saying about Cr: FFS WHY WOULD GOOGLE SEND AN EMAIL OF A NEXUS 4 RUNNING CUSTOM ROM???????????????????/

WTF U on drugs????????????//
1st reply: DUDE HAVE YOU EVER USED STOCK KK?, STOCK KK COME WITH LAUNCHER 2(EVEN THE SAME ICONS AS JB ROM)
2nd reply: Why are you even talking about Cr, ON A GOOGLE OFFICIAL EMAIL^?????????????????????????????

This is REALLY not that important. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch? Chill! :rolleyes: