|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 ||

Search This thread

incisivekeith

Jan 27, 2009
Any early observatoins about this ROM?

Weird.... I knew SOMETHING was missing from the Settings screen. Hehe.. I'll add it back and reupload the ROM tonite. I will label it with an R2 so we know :)

Ah, I was just about to download the ROM again and read this ^^. Hopefully, it will be up soon.

To everyone who has already flashed this ROM: How is the feel compared to 06/13? Any observations regarding the speed, battery life, noticeable changes, etc.? I am planning to flash the Standard version.

AnttiV

Apr 23, 2009
Pori
Hi, EnergyROM 2.0 was/is (using WM6.5 atm) the best 6.1 ROM available. I'm really looking forward to this WM6.5 iteration. The question is though, are you going to use the just-appeared Manila 2.5, or are you going to stick with 2.0?

darkelf_00101

Jan 23, 2007
Ah, I was just about to download the ROM again and read this ^^. Hopefully, it will be up soon.

To everyone who has already flashed this ROM: How is the feel compared to 06/13? Any observations regarding the speed, battery life, noticeable changes, etc.? I am planning to flash the Standard version.

As always 'AWESOME'
Confirmation number: 6F6054999C857260D. :)

mlacomb

Apr 18, 2009
What happened to MSVC....?

MSVC has been out of NRG's roms for a few iterations now. Worldcard mobile has had the same fate - however, search thru the forums - you'll be able to find it as a cab file..... the one I have is MSVC_US_PPC_1.6.19209.bengalih.CAB

BTW, I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again - let's get this stuff torrented. I'd gladly seed 10x or more, and I think the downloads would be better. Link #2 for the US says "BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED"... ugh...

Last edited:

dwny

May 25, 2006
CLT / BKLYN
MSVC has been out of NRG's roms for a few iterations now. Worldcard mobile has had the same fate - however, search thru the forums - you'll be able to find it as a cab file..... the one I have is MSVC_US_PPC_1.6.19209.bengalih.CAB

BTW, I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again - let's get this stuff torrented. I'd gladly seed 10x or more, and I think the downloads would be better. Link #2 for the US says "BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED"... ugh...

Rookie.....
I've had the MSVC cab longer than you've been a member....
Maybe even longer than you've had your last 2 devices.
It's been a while since I've flashed an EnergyROM.....
The version you mention is old.....
If you're gonna reply, be useful!

mlacomb

Apr 18, 2009
I was just pointing out what I had. What's the latest version? I wouldn't mind having it.....

Actually, wait a minute; you're calling me a rookie and you haven't preened through the prior energyrom threads in regards to others asking for it? You really know how to put someone on the defensive.

Last edited:

incisivekeith

Jan 27, 2009
I was just pointing out what I had. What's the latest version? I wouldn't mind having it.....

Actually, wait a minute; you're calling me a rookie and you haven't preened through the prior energyrom threads in regards to others asking for it? You really know how to put someone on the defensive.

I think the newest version is MSVC 1.6.21040. I was trying to attach it but it gave me an error. The file is named "NRGZ28 MSVC 1.6 PPC.CAB" and you can google it. As a cautionary note, I would like to tell you that if your MSVC is working fine, don't mess with it.

I guess the earlier poster misread your tone.

brisandy

Apr 23, 2009
manila 2.5

anyone know if there are any plans to port (?) manila 2.5 for htc firestone to our devices anytime soon? would love to flash this energyrom right away but not yet if 2.5 will be cooked in (as I assume it will be if it is being ported).

chuggz18

Jan 31, 2009
Rookie.....
I've had the MSVC cab longer than you've been a member....
Maybe even longer than you've had your last 2 devices.
It's been a while since I've flashed an EnergyROM.....
The version you mention is old.....
If you're gonna reply, be useful!

What's with the flaming?? If you didn't want to hear his help then you shouldn't have asked such a vague question and just looked it up yourself since you are such an expert.:)

incisivekeith

Jan 27, 2009
I believe this site has a 5MB size limit for attachments.

Yes, I had that idea too, that's why I was trying to upload the file which is only 2.5 MB, but strangely, it broke while uploading.

On a side note, I have been waiting for the latest R2 of this ROM as NRG announced a few hours ago. I refreshed the server Web page but the latest ROM is three hours old, so I guess we are to wait for R2 (unless I am missing something - I am checking on the German server).

I am not sure what I am asking here but was wondering if the Rhodium port's V1E fixes are incorporated in this version of the ROM.

Last edited: