Search This thread

QuBe2

Jan 1, 2012
Rotterdam
We from team sense4ALL are working on to get SENSE 4 on your I9100

The rom is booting with thanks to paradoxxx and all others in the list below. currently we haven't got a good list what is working and what not

**** YEAH !
And I'm proud to announce, the first Sense 4 Boot on Galaxy S2 !

1339687444-DSC_1234.jpg

1339687449-DSC_1236.jpg

1339687457-DSC_1238.jpg

1339687462-DSC_1239.jpg

but we need a little bit off help

IF you have any experience on developing you can always contact me via pm

http://youtu.be/0V6iDq1nF4I
thanks to droid_dustin

people that have helped me for now
simone201
paradoxxx
tallustus
and oweida

Last edited:

Oweida

Apr 28, 2007
Riyadh
Hi All :)

As a part from the team (though not a developer), moderators kindly and please do not remove this post !

As Qube2 said the rom is in its alpha stage or pre-alpha and this is not a team failure rather it's the beginning of what I hope an epic rom.

What exactly we need from you ( As Developers/Kernel Experts/Positive Contributors)
are the following:-

1- Joining the team if you have an expertise in cooking or developing.
2- Patches/fixes.
3- Thought's or Ideas.
4- Look at the logcat posted by the OP and try to figure out what we can do :)
5- Please keep this thread as professional as you can !!!

Currently exynos is not doing good with the libs and this might be due to what's mentioned by Qube2 (the outdated libs). So if you have anything that may solve this you are most appreciated :).

SD card is not mounted by the system on Nexus S port, so again if you can help with this you will save our team a lot of time.

Please remain positive :)

Thanx and Peace.

Last edited:

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
will it be running on aosp based kernel or samsung based kernels?

mightyillidan

Oct 26, 2011
okay guyz these are some great stuff wish u luck really

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

okay man and for the exynos thing u better contact and cm9 relataed dev cuz they had many issues with it there too and look if u wanna any help i can do i will i amnot dev but i can do basic stuff and ofcc be a test rat :D

pangiotis24

Dec 20, 2011
will you inform us with the progress from here or from a twitter account or your site or we will be surprised when one day while reading the news on xda-developers.com we see a title like sense 4 port working for galaxy s2?

soulaiman

Oct 30, 2009
Ghent
Great guys and keep positive. If someone like in the Nexus S forums is posting negative comments all the time just ignore them.

And to the persons who dont know: The site doesn't conatin malware but the hosting has some sites who are hackers and spammers and that's why the warning comes up. Just ignore it it is 100% safe.

Ps to the OP: try contacting Chainfire. He is an expert with the Galaxy S, S2 and S3. He was the first to root all the devices I think or one of the first and is the responsable for the CM9 Galaxy S2 ports. He is Dutch too !

EDIT: also look on the dutch community/forum Tweakers.net they have great devs over there !

Last edited:

QuBe2

Jan 1, 2012
Rotterdam
i have found something we need to compile the libs from source but that will be impossible because htc sense is closed source anybody knows how to edit libs ? if so please contact me :) and no cm9 devs are not the answer they are compiling van aosp source what is open source

bartoloandre98

Oct 9, 2010
xplodewild is pro I think,try pulser G2?

Sent from My Samsung Galaxy S2 running Paranoidandroid Rom.What else if not?=P

soyef

Feb 26, 2010
London
i have found something we need to compile the libs from source but that will be impossible because htc sense is closed source anybody knows how to edit libs ? if so please contact me :) and no cm9 devs are not the answer they are compiling van aosp source what is open source

Try brightidea, he made a universal patch for libwebcore.so and maybe can help with this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

SufiSam

Jun 30, 2011
Thane, Mumbai
Please don't tell me that if no devs are available, does that mean that this project will die down?! And isn't don2012 helping you guys in porting too? He mentioned it in his thread. :)

julle131

Mar 24, 2011
I can only wish you luck. I'd love to have sense on my i9100. I can't understand why people would complain... They don't have to use it, right?

Reactions: beston94

soulaiman

Oct 30, 2009
Ghent
A good tip: look for devs in the hd2 section... they had to do the same thing. Thereare verry talented devs over there...

Or alternately look around in the zte blade ics threads... as a user of the blade I know they had to edit most of the libs for ics to work...

And be sure to contact shenye he is a great dev... once he started a sense 3.0 port for the glxy s2 and had an alpha released for some beta testers and just right after that he closed his own thread

I don't know if it was because of the rom but I think he had succes in booting it but there was really a big discussion in the thread between a handfull of persons and that is the main reason for shutting it down i think...

SufiSam

Jun 30, 2011
Thane, Mumbai
There used to be another guy around named tids2k. Even he was working on a Sense port. We guys can't really help you, so we'll try to provide you with the best help that we can. :)

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
you didnt answer me :/ will you be using a new kernel or cm9/samsung kernel?

bartoloandre98

Oct 9, 2010
By any chance long a ago there was a dev known as SNQ at the HTC section,there isn't any sign of him right?,he was amazing. used to cook up kernels and overclocking them without even having kernel source.

Sent from My Samsung Galaxy S2 running Paranoidandroid Rom.What else if not?=P

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We from team sense4ALL are working on to get SENSE 4 on your I9100

The rom is booting with thanks to paradoxxx and all others in the list below. currently we haven't got a good list what is working and what not

**** YEAH !

1339687444-DSC_1234.jpg

1339687449-DSC_1236.jpg

1339687457-DSC_1238.jpg

1339687462-DSC_1239.jpg

but we need a little bit off help

IF you have any experience on developing you can always contact me via pm

http://youtu.be/0V6iDq1nF4I
    thanks to droid_dustin

people that have helped me for now
    simone201
    paradoxxx
    tallustus
    and oweida
    GSM/Data As been fixed.

Yeah, 3G/H seems to works.
    Okay, just fixed RIL, before sending the zip to the team.
    I don't want to fill this thread with a neutral post but I needed to say something :)

Now the rom boots very well , that OP thank list almost doubled so what do you think happened !!!

A genius developer named Paradoxxx joined the team and did his enormous contribution that lead to build a booting rom !!

It's the team memeber spirit we need. I will always emphasize on this :)

Now just to share with you guys a story. Coentje44, probably everybody heard about him, he has contributed on this project a little bit in the begining for nexus s and I've donated to the team about 260 $ and I thought he would share it with Qube2 and the others instead he kept it for himself and abandoned the project. I hereby want to tell him firstly, that I do not regret the money I gave as a donation as he thanked me for it. Secondly I really felt sorry that he missed the last step to the success !. Thirdly he just proved something to the people here ( whether intentionally or not intentionally ) and eveybody can guess that.

So please people do help us if not by ideas or solutions do by small donations or thanks. and please do wait for stable release :).

For Don2012, Qube2 and Paradoxxx I'm really thankful but please just wait for the release to make the rom more stable and more daily friendly !!

Peace.
    **** YEAH !

1339687444-DSC_1234.jpg

1339687449-DSC_1236.jpg

1339687457-DSC_1238.jpg

1339687462-DSC_1239.jpg