[APP][ROOT][Alpha 1.1]UnknowDevice (fake device on playstore and other)

Search This thread

pureexe

Dec 17, 2011
ratchaburi
Google Nexus 4
LG G3
No longer server has been gone :(
Introduce
Have you ever wondered why an app or game doesn't show up in the market for you? Because the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
your device is very high performance but app can't run Because the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.

Because the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Because the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Because the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So new way to slove this problem!
I try to create app to read Buiild.prop and store it on server. and if you need to fake device it will read from server!

How to use this?

What is data you will share for everybody?
this is build.prop only!
buildinfo.png

Please Help me to install this app on your device to collect build and share with other people (app only collect build information not your information)

Download(if Uncompatible with server link will remove)
Release Alpha1.1
http://exam-engine.urll.us/unknow_device/apk/UnknowDevice_alpha1.1.apk
Release Alpha1
http://exam-engine.urll.us/unknow_device/apk/UnknowDevice_alpha1.apk

Change Log

August 5 18:30PM-GMT+7
*(ServerSide)
-Fix device from sort By Id to sort by charater
-Change Update check (Compatible since Alpha1)
*(ApplicationSide)
-Add restore menu for restore your default setting when something wrong!
-Remove Check update menu it will warn you at under device info.

----------------------------------
Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Me Gusta

Mar 22, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Samsung Galaxy S23
Cool! See if I can download group play on my i9505G

Me Gusta!

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Wait, please let this app make a backup of you build.prop first, so you can restore it when something goes wrong.

Me Gusta!

pureexe

Dec 17, 2011
ratchaburi
Google Nexus 4
LG G3

Me Gusta!

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Wait, please let this app make a backup of you build.prop first, so you can restore it when something goes wrong.

Me Gusta!

Ok i will make backup option(offline) !!
But you can download your device build.prop from server by set device button ? ( your build.prop will store on server on first time open)

Reactions: Me Gusta

pureexe

Dec 17, 2011
ratchaburi
Google Nexus 4
LG G3

Me Gusta!

Me Gusta!

Move I add restore button for you
to found it press Menu button and you will see restore.

drakeymcmb

Jun 22, 2012
Tinley park,il
I really wanted to use this but if I click restore or try tricking the play store then click apply the app just force closes

I have an HTC one

MBariya

Mar 1, 2012
Jamnagar
Introduce
Have you ever wondered why an app or game doesn't show up in the market for you? Because the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Sorry for my bad english

Installed on my phone. How I know , it copied my build.prob?

It will change our build.prob or just link to online sever build.prob?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No longer server has been gone :(
    Introduce
    your device is very high performance but app can't run Because the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.

Because the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So new way to slove this problem!
    I try to create app to read Buiild.prop and store it on server. and if you need to fake device it will read from server!

How to use this?

What is data you will share for everybody?
    this is build.prop only!
    buildinfo.png

Please Help me to install this app on your device to collect build and share with other people (app only collect build information not your information)

Download(if Uncompatible with server link will remove)
    Release Alpha1.1
    http://exam-engine.urll.us/unknow_device/apk/UnknowDevice_alpha1.1.apk
    Release Alpha1
    http://exam-engine.urll.us/unknow_device/apk/UnknowDevice_alpha1.apk

Change Log

August 5 18:30PM-GMT+7
    *(ServerSide)
    -Fix device from sort By Id to sort by charater
    -Change Update check (Compatible since Alpha1)
    *(ApplicationSide)
    -Add restore menu for restore your default setting when something wrong!
    -Remove Check update menu it will warn you at under device info.

----------------------------------
    Sorry for my bad english

Me Gusta!

Me Gusta!

Ok i will make backup option(offline) !!
    But you can download your device build.prop from server by set device button ? ( your build.prop will store on server on first time open)