Home Button Briefly Shows Recent Apps

Search This thread

Brandroid28

Feb 10, 2011
Iowa
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 5a
Delete/Ignore - It was Home2 Shortcut. I always have it set from the start, and didn't even think of it.

I'm on US Cellular, but heard our phones are very similar. I have this annoying problem when I press the Home button. It appears to happen with both the hw button and an app, like Ultimate Dynamic Navbar. I press it to go to my default screen (Nova launcher, not in foreground), and the Recent Apps pops up for a split second before going to the home screen. Not sure when it exactly started, but happened on both Vanir and CyanFox ROMs. I'm on KT kernel and tested with default settings and the Hydra profile. Thanks for your help.

Edit: When on a different screen on the launcher, it'll show the Recent Apps, then remain on that screen.

Edit: Before I have any recent apps, it'll just flash a black screen for the same amount of time. Something's causing a delay. In Accessibility, I changed the Touch & hold delay from Short, Medium, Long with no change.

Here's a video of it: https://www.copy.com/s/icgfFx0BnwUt/SCR_20140104_044403.mp4.

Last edited: