{ROM}SPL Gaming {Z--UI} 4.1.2 14/2/2014

Search This thread

Bigkiler5

Oct 11, 2012
jalandhar
yeah the procedure is right thank's
@Bigkiller5

You can always hit the thanks button :p
Anyways I am using the Rom since last 3-4 hours and its seems to be stable till now. For gaming, I've played mc4 and it showed a little delay in response and also sometimes I just can't control my man. I will download dead trigger 2, injustice gods and will tell you results. I can post some screenshots if you want.

Sent from my X10i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: saeednoori

Bigkiler5

Oct 11, 2012
jalandhar
I need to go somewhere right now but more screenshots incoming in the evening

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392506490144.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392506490144.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 774
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392506500391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392506500391.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 782
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392506510489.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392506510489.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 784
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392506521233.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392506521233.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 716
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392506532792.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392506532792.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 660
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392506545841.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392506545841.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 599
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392506557244.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392506557244.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 586
Reactions: saeednoori

Bigkiler5

Oct 11, 2012
jalandhar
Dead trigger 2 works perfectly fine until the time it works. But it crashes after some time. So does modern combat 4. Heavy games crash after 4-5 minutes of gameplay. Can anyone else confirm?
As achotjan's Rom has the same WiFi issue, this one too has it. WiFi doesn't connect itself until turned off and on again

Kornelije23

Feb 3, 2013
Ansbach
Hey mate your room is very fast and if you add ram manager pro, and seader app it become smooth , and stabile, but can you please do something about that ugly status bar thanks again. Great job.

JeffreyPiket

Jun 6, 2012
Bourtange
:confused: What's wrong with that statusbar? It's beautiful! Don't change it!!! If you don't like the percentage, you can remove it in settings / power management.

icemankimi

Jul 24, 2011
Hyderabad
i dont know when i fix more stuff

Hi mate the ROM looks really beautiful. I flashed the CMX10 V22 kernel first and then installed the ROM. Looks great but just a bit lagging especially while opening the messaging app and dialer. Now I dont have my computer running properly.
So, can I flash your new kernel using the CWM recovery ....????

If so please do let me know how to flash your kernel without using flashtool. Thanks in advance....

icemankimi

Jul 24, 2011
Hyderabad
get back to your last working kernel, wipe data, cache and pull out battery. flash achotjan's kernel then install the rom

I tried with the way you said mate. But it didn't work. My last working kernel was Scritch's v22 kernel. I flashed the kernel and then did as you said and flashed the kernel provided by Buda... But its still stuck on the Semc Debrand Engine screen and after few seconds the screen just goes black... and when I press home button it comes back for a while... but nothing happens..

Please find me a way out of this... The v22 kernel is also good for this rom.. but its a big lagging and also the battery seems to run out quickly...

Note: All credits to Buda1996 for making the power management work so nicely... it saved my battery from totally draining out...

Bigkiler5

Oct 11, 2012
jalandhar
I tried with the way you said mate. But it didn't work. My last working kernel was Scritch's v22 kernel. I flashed the kernel and then did as you said and flashed the kernel provided by Buda... But its still stuck on the Semc Debrand Engine screen and after few seconds the screen just goes black... and when I press home button it comes back for a while... but nothing happens..

Please find me a way out of this... The v22 kernel is also good for this rom.. but its a big lagging and also the battery seems to run out quickly...

Note: All credits to Buda1996 for making the power management work so nicely... it saved my battery from totally draining out...

I was on fera's v18.4 kernel. I entered cwm, wiped data, cache, pulled out the battery. Opened flashtool, flashed achotjan's v0.4 kernel, entered cwm, flashed rom, reboot.
From near past kernels, there's a problem for me that I can't flash any kernel until I wipe my data. Otherwise I stuck on bootloop like you do. The kernel stays on logo screen and never allows me to enter cwm either. If your problem is the same, follow the steps above. If not, just let me know

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

dekefake

Oct 28, 2013
Orleans, France
I was on fera's v18.4 kernel. I entered cwm, wiped data, cache, pulled out the battery. Opened flashtool, flashed achotjan's v0.4 kernel, entered cwm, flashed rom, reboot.
From near past kernels, there's a problem for me that I can't flash any kernel until I wipe my data. Otherwise I stuck on bootloop like you do. The kernel stays on logo screen and never allows me to enter cwm either. If your problem is the same, follow the steps above. If not, just let me know

Hi Bro's ! I'm new in this topic... I've already encountred this issue with SDE kernel, with Achotjan's JB SDE rom...

Flash the latest FeraKernel JB kernel. Wipe all except SD card on recovery. Install a CM10 rom.

Once it's done, boot the recovery, and connect your phone to USB to paste the new " {ROM}SPL Gaming {Z--UI} 4.1.2 14/2/2014".

Wipe all and flash SDE kernel with FlashTool. It should work.

Cheers

EDIT: If it doen't resolve your problem, Flash an All-In-One rom like it : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_d8uWGbkaetVUw4bldBVzV1ZTg/edit?pli=1 and reflash SDE kernel :D

Hope this help

Last edited:

Dr Goodvibes

Dec 8, 2011
Spike Lab ROM v5.0

While there is a lull in proceedings, I thought I'd have a look at this ROM.

Funny things.

I have a Logitech M557 Bluetooth mouse and just for a laugh I thought I'd pair it and it does work as a pointer.
But, it thinks it's also a keyboard and thus negates the phone 'soft' keypad so you have no data entry. [Didn't really check setup]
This would indicate a Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse 'could' work on an XPERIA X10i running Android v4.1.2 and above.
So, who's up for coding Miracast (Wi-Fi Direct) for an 802.11g adapter? 802.11g is to my surprise, supported by the Miracast spec's.
We'd have the complete 'desktop' package then. Mouse/Keyboard and monitor.

Battery

As we're using 32bpp and the overheads of Android 4.1.2 we're seeing a 'heavy' drain on the battery while the screen is on.
This was also seen using Achotjan's ROM/Kernel combination.
I'm not sure what we'd see battery wise if the Kernel was reverted to a 16bpp density.
I manage battery using SetCPU and with the screen off, I expect battery drain to be negligible. (Will check)

User Interface

UI has a similar layout as Achotjan's ROM with the exclusion of a system configuration menu for the likes of print screen, lock screen and etc.
No small Apps at this time.
The response between menus and application startup is quick with no excessive lag.

Install and Setup

Using the provided ROM/Kernel the setup is straight forward with no complications.
I would suggest a reboot straight after the install, as I saw a few oddities with WiFi that disappeared after the first reboot.
I use WiFi channel 13.
No WLOD or freeze/reboots during 4hrs playing around.

attachment.php

bluffking

Apr 14, 2012
could someone who used the rom for two days or more comment on the battery life on the rom and the free ram available for daily usage

icemankimi

Jul 24, 2011
Hyderabad

Did exactly how you said mate. But it didn't work. I flashed the Fera v18.4 Kernel, wiped data, cache and dalvik also, pulled out the battery and flashed the Achotjan's kernel using flashtool. But after that its again stuck on the semc debrand engine screen... couldnt enter the CWM recovery also... Had to flash a different JB kernel and flash the Buda's ROM again...

Please let me know if there is a solution for this.
Also the battery life is not so great using this.... The ROM looks great but draining batter a bit faster...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Spike Lab Presents​
    NEW ANDROID 4.1.2 GAMING

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Features:​

***Stamina Mod
    ***SPL Graphic
    ***SPL Beat
    ***SPL Gaming Script
    ***New SPL Engine
    ***New look
    ***New animations
    ***Working WI-FI
    ***Working Data
    ***SMS/MMS working
    ***New Adreno libs

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    SPL Engine features:​

**SPL Graphic {new graphic,more fluid UI,better gaming experience}
    **SPL Beat {new sound files,clarified sound,no sound breaks SHH}
    **SPL Gaming Script {new script manages ram,concentrates on foreground app's}

What is planned to be done :​

----Ultra Pixel Mod {Xperia Ray Hack}
    ----Better ram managment
    ----New kernel{Fera HELP}
    ----New UI
    ----New Features
    ----Else u tell me :confused:

Screen Shots :​
    TOMORROW​
    Download's:​
    uploading new jb 4.1.2 rom for x10 new battery drain fix​
    Hi guys.
    I am testing ICS Rom so far so good.
    JB is fast but it has a complicated Kernel, which I cant study as I have school.
    So I decided to do ICS development as it eats less Ram.
    And I know it's Kernel. Which means fast development.
    And it will be gaming I will upload a test version so I need two tasters.
    So wishe me luck.
    Long live X10.
    And yeah Jai554 is back so expect some brilliant exiting stuff to come with the ICS development.
    And we are going to develop for Xperia Z from now on.

Wish Us Luck.
    Ur Spike Lab.

plea add proper credit cause its SDE basd and SDE is not open source rom so ther is thinks that need to be keept
    under settings SDE version shuld not be edited, you have the right to edit build id but never SDE version releated thinks
    just arrange that and update the thread

i have no problem when peapole use as base my rom but it need to have his name SDE is SDE and also its not stamina (mode)
    the firmware has super stamina and its first think ona non stock rom so instead of that use (Somc Debrand Engine Based )

thanks for understanding

cheers

Achotjan
    New Rom

Hey i made new version i hope u like it.​

Changelog:
    PHP:
    **Fully implemented SPL ENGINE
    **New tweaks
    **New UI
    **Ultrapixel Mod
    **New Audio/Video codes
    **Fixed Youtube multicolor bug
    **Some new thing-s
    **Preparing for new UI
    **Flaming gaming experience
    **Many more

Download-s:

PHP:
    Rom 2-nd version: [URL="https://www.mediafire.com/?52u28y2cj7y4ddi"]HERE[/URL]
    Kernel Achotjan: [URL="https://www.mediafire.com/?mv6yr5o955sccvm"]HERE[/URL]

Teaser pic:

1911801_10201612680064939_716453161_n.jpg

Half empty. Not half full

I think the following battery stat says it all.
    I left the phone to sleep with only two 5-10 minute uses.
    During the usage time I was only downloading a couple of apps, looking at stats and editing the odd file.
    The battery I have is the worst one of all my BST-41 1500mAh batteries, so it does drain faster than my Mugen 1800mAh and other original 1500mAh battery.
    I have edited build.prop to provide a bit better battery life, but nothing that'd really be a noticeable improvement, while the screen was on and being used.

So we have 1day and 6hours with 64% battery remaining.
    Not bad deep sleep and etc, but the battery would probably be flat with 45mins of constant use with the 'old' battery I currently have in the phone.
    Note the "steep" downward drain on the battery when using the phone with the screen on.

attachment.php