So this is weird,

Search This thread

drnecropolis

Mar 2, 2012
Atlanta
If they are cheap knockoff batteries, then chances are that they aren't really the mAh they say that they are...

::edit:: found the thread where you posted the link to buying the batteries.. that's the case.
I would bet my car that they are nowhere near being 3500mAh in any measurable fashion...

Sent from my Emancipated Infuse using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
If they are cheap knockoff batteries, then chances are that they aren't really the mAh they say that they are...

::edit:: found the thread where you posted the link to buying the batteries.. that's the case.
I would bet my car that they are nowhere near being 3500mAh in any measurable fashion...

Is there a way I could tell exactly what mah it is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
This it's on stock battery using cm9
Look at where is says estimated empty

There is either something up with my extended batteries or this app, maybe both
uploadfromtaptalk1334673570518.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Last edited:

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
And this is my supposed 3500ma

I will repost these later after they die and get fully charged, to show best resuslts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334673936895.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334673936895.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

drnecropolis

Mar 2, 2012
Atlanta
Bam...car is safe with in me...

Before person want car, show me proof and its on..

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
Lets see it...

See the thread above. I posted screenshots too.

Direct link to post: link

Your car now belongs to me!!!

Observations at ~2%

Standby: 1 day 23 hours 8 mins 8 secs
Voice calls: 2 hours 32 mins 18 secs
Display on: 6 hours 8 mins 4 secs

Display was at 12% for ~1 hour of display, and rest of the time in auto.

drnecropolis

Mar 2, 2012
Atlanta

Observations at ~2%

Sucks the bet of the bet for the car wasn't for you, now doesn't it mate... perhaps you should have been faster and nosed into a thread quicker..
I'm sure other like hearing you brag though

Last edited:

drnecropolis

Mar 2, 2012
Atlanta

Observations at ~2%

Blah blah....
I can post shots all.day long of life.. show me one lime he did.. where its showing actual battery mAh and discharge.. not a graph that as you put it (have some up in the graph)

Car is still safe in my driveway...

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
Blah blah....
I can post shots all.day long of life.. show me one lime he did.. where its showing actual battery mAh and discharge.. not a graph that as you put it (have some up in the graph)

Car is still safe in my driveway...

No big deal :) And then, I am not so desperate to morph the pics just to prove something/someone wrong. What I posted are actual screenshots. Anyways... pass...

Edit: See my original post. That "some" up in graph is cos that was the first run of uncalibrated battery. I have done some 3-4 cycles now, and the ups are becoming smaller n smaller. Plus see the charge indicator below. It was never on charge the entire time.

Last edited:

drnecropolis

Mar 2, 2012
Atlanta
No big deal :) And then, I am not so desperate to morph the pics just to prove something/someone wrong. What I posted are actual screenshots. Anyways... pass...

Edit: See my original post. That "some" up in graph is cos that was the first run of uncalibrated battery. I have done some 3-4 cycles now, and the ups are becoming smaller n smaller. Plus see the charge indicator below. It was never on charge the entire time.

No mate, I wasn't implying you were shopping photos..
I just meant on like the OP posted.. where it shows the actual mAh of the battery...

theraffman

Jul 22, 2011
I just meant on like the OP posted.. where it shows the actual mAh of the battery...

Oh wait, you mean the photos that show one battery having an estimated drain time of 29 days (clearly wrong) on an OS that is still chopped up and not even in alpha testing that in addition is notorious for having extremely inconsistent battery readings and drains. Diablo clearly gave you more than enough information in detail, with anecdotal evidence... Yet you conclude back to a set of photos that are obviously giving incorrect data.

Don't waste your time here Diablo, even though you are clearly right, you can't win this argument.

Carry on...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

drnecropolis

Mar 2, 2012
Atlanta
Originally Posted by drnecropolis

Oh wait, you mean the photos that show one battery having an estimated drain time of 29 days (clearly wrong) on an OS that is still chopped up and not even in alpha testing that in addition is notorious for having extremely inconsistent battery readings and drains. Diablo clearly gave you more than enough information in detail, with anecdotal evidence... Yet you conclude back to a set of photos that are obviously giving incorrect data.

Don't waste your time here Diablo, even though you are clearly right, you can't win this argument.

Carry on...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
Mate.. once again.. I'm talking mAh.. not time online..

I agree that some batteries will run longer than stock.. you're missing me point.. I'm saying that batteries rated at insane mAh are 90% of the time not really rated at that..

What I am saying is a 3350mah battery most likely isn't really 3350..
thats all..
The point in the pic I was referring to was the mAh.. its clear it doesn't state it.. it says 1750.. but also does stock when its supposed to be 1950, so those shots are reporting false information..
I agree with that..

Assloads of Chinese batteries are trash and their ratings are false as to sell my batteries..

There are some great aftermarket batteries that are better than stock.. I just done believe most mAh ratings... not even stock batteries...

But thanks for chiming in on a conversation I was having with your unneeded snide comments since I wasn't referring to diablos battery to begin with.. I was talking about darkblade's battery..
Apples to oranges mate..

Feel free to pm me and we can talk more about it...

Last edited:

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
Mate.. once again.. I'm talking mAh.. not time online..

I agree that some batteries will run longer than stock.. you're missing me point.. I'm saying that batteries rated at insane mAh are 90% of the time not really rated at that..

What I am saying is a 3350mah battery most likely isn't really 3350..
thats all..
The point in the pic I was referring to was the mAh.. its clear it doesn't state it.. it says 1750.. but also does stock when its supposed to be 1950, so those shots are reporting false information..
I agree with that..

Assloads of Chinese batteries are trash and their ratings are false as to sell my batteries..

There are some great aftermarket batteries that are better than stock.. I just done believe most mAh ratings... not even stock batteries...

But thanks for chiming in on a conversation I was having with your unneeded snide comments since I wasn't referring to diablos battery to begin with.. I was talking about darkblade's battery..
Apples to oranges mate..

Feel free to pm me and we can talk more about it...

Yes please address off topic else where, I made this thread to get an understanding as to what was going on and the page or so of stupid commenting isn't any help, so please take your off topic comments else where, thank you

drnecropolis

Mar 2, 2012
Atlanta
ok back on topic is there anything I can do to confirm the mah, because the apps ability to state such is experimental

Agreed, sorry mate...

I myself don't know of any apps that are accurate in reporting results of real time statistics.... I will see of I can find one though..

Once again.. sorry for the derail of the thread.. I'll see what I can find for ya.. hopefully someone from above can point ya in the right direction.. I'm interested in finding a app that is worth it..