[Q] Problem is releted 3g connection error.

Search This thread

the root xplorer

Apr 30, 2014
I have a gionee gpad g2 smartphone.with 4.1.2 version of android...but there is one problem in it..when i enable 3g connection .then.phone losing network.and 3g in not working...but in 2g connection phone is working properly can anyone help me:crying::eek:

|||SORY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH||:p:p

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
I have a gionee gpad g2 smartphone.with 4.1.2 version of android...but there is one problem in it..when i enable 3g connection .then.phone losing network.and 3g in not working...but in 2g connection phone is working properly can anyone help me:crying::eek:

What cellular service carrier are you using? There are different frequencies that 3G works on and most phones do not support 3G from everywhere.

Reactions: the root xplorer

the root xplorer

Apr 30, 2014
Thanx for reply...dude,,,,

:good:i also try to change my sim card to another gionee g2...in another g2 3g is working properly,,,,but in my phone it's not working.....plz give me any solution.:crying::eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What cellular service carrier are you using? There are different frequencies that 3G works on and most phones do not support 3G from everywhere.