lg flex charging problem

Search This thread

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
Hi, ive had the flex for about 3 weeks and it has worked perfectly. but since last day ive been getting a charging issue. usually, it takes 2 hours to charge completely but yesterday in 1 hour, it went from 15 to 19% but i was running bittorrent as well so i thought it was because of that and i removed the charger and put it on charge again this morning. after 2.5 hours, it went from 4% to 28%. bittorrent isnt running nor any other app and wifi is also off. so what would be the problem? and im using the original lg charger that came with the phone.
thanks in advance

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
yes i just rebooted it and put it on charge again. its showing estimated time till charging complete as 9 hours 15 minutes :(.

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
i have tried with 3 different usb cables and 2 different charger plugs and 3 different sockets and even with my laptop. everywhere it says 9hours + charge time remaining. :(

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
Try with another usb cable.
on my old Galaxy S3 i had this problem and when i change usb cable all works normal

i have tried with 3 different usb cables and 2 different charger plugs and 3 different sockets and even with my laptop. everywhere it says 9hours + charge time remaining. :(

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
actually the pproblem is gone i think. ir charged from 40 to full in 1hour 15 minutes. does anyone know what the problem could have been because i dont want it to come back :( could it be storage? my phone had 2 gb left and i had just downloaded 8gb of data from bittorrent. then i uninstalled bittorrent and deleted the 8gb data. so couldstorage be an issue?

iman2402

Dec 29, 2016
turn off your phone then charge it. wait for 10 sec then turn on ur phone, thats work for my 958