[ROM] 3-11-2012 ICS 4.0.3 v3.0

Search This thread

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
Don't let the haters get you down!! It came out great. Cant update superuser binaries but I think that's all ics roms

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xtreme Outcast

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
If I were to switch back to the other senseless rom would it change my mainver? I'm scared of roms now haha

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
You Can't Go Backwards In mainver. You Can Extract The boot.img And Flash It Using fastboot.

No what I mean is this rom kept me at 2.10.605.11. Will the other one put me up to 3.xx.xxx.xx? If so I'll stay on this. PS slight blue flicker here and there. Doesn't bother me in the least but it is there randomly

Corey@rabbit

Sep 26, 2009
Cali
@Xtreme - how you say you at still learning how apks work and were able to take this to the next level is awesome.

Before you swapped out the SysUi there was only minor sense stuff that bugged me. Now, I have to be honest, you made my work harder. Lol I had a beta build to theme all the sense to make this look as AOSP as possible. ( i was working on phone, dialer, resources) and now sysUi....

I was going to start on it tonight. Just thought I would throw out the offer to either do the theming for you or offer my expertise.

Pm me if interested.

: Don't read this :

sdsurferbob

Jul 28, 2008
Portland, OR
@Xtreme - how you say you at still learning how apks work and were able to take this to the next level is awesome.

Before you swapped out the SysUi there was only minor sense stuff that bugged me. Now, I have to be honest, you made my work harder. Lol I had a beta build to theme all the sense to make this look as AOSP as possible. ( i was working on phone, dialer, resources) and now sysUi....

I was going to start on it tonight. Just thought I would throw out the offer to either do the theming for you or offer my expertise.

Pm me if interested.

An AOSP theme for this would be awesome. Personally, I could deal with the occasional SysUI crash in exchange for the AOSP look. Might try to flash over with the ICS SysUI and see what happens

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I fixed USB mounting using:

http://server.dev-host.org/d8r?action=download

from Tachi's rom. Just flash that in recovery and it will use the sense mounter. Sucks but it works.

Any way you can not theme gmail? The stock version is much better on the eyes.

+1 on gmail, and even the regular email/exchange app too if possible

Xtreme Outcast

Nov 21, 2011
Terryville

Pm me if interested.

I Would Say Go For It, Please.

Building A ROM And Developing An apk To Me Are Completely Different. I Think The ROM End Is Easier.

shawn12350

Feb 1, 2011
San Diego

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329784578339.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329784578339.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
Reactions: tats_06

Demiurge7

Nov 17, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
This Originally Started From newtoroot's ROM And I Think Everyone Should Go At Least Click The Thanks Button On His Thread.

Call It Whatever You Wanna Call It AOSP/Sense/Senseless

ICS 4.0.3

Dev. Things

Application's

DOWNLOAD:

AOSP-ICS-4.0.3_v1.5_signed.zip minus

AOSP-ICS-4.0.3_v1.5_signed.zip 4shared

AOSP-ICS-4.0.3_v1.5_signed.zip Rapidshare

Installation:

Ive been going AOSP since the option was available, and this has been the most bug-free, snappiest version I have tried yet. Fantastic work, and thank you for your work! PS - been using Joelz 1.7 kernel, with no issues on any ICS rom. Didnt feel like changing mainver for this one, and it hasnt been necessary yet.

Reactions: Xtreme Outcast

Xtreme Outcast

Nov 21, 2011
Terryville
My camera is still <3 MP... Anyone else? Just checking.

No You're Right, I Packaged The Wrong One. I'll Fix It Now. It's Hard To Remember Which One Is Which When You Have 3 All Named Camera.apk.

I'll Make A .bat File For People Who Already Downloaded The ROM Then Re-upload The ROM With The Correct Camera.

I'll Also Put Into The ROM The New SystemUI And framework-res From Shawn. Thanks Dude You're The Man.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Originally Started From newtoroot's ROM And I Think Everyone Should Go At Least Click The Thanks Button On His Thread.

READ ENTIRE POST! F.A.Q. AT THE END OF THIS POST

This is a De-sensed Rom, that has added theme elements to bring it as close to AOSP as possible.​

Xtreme.3.png
    bad4u_logo1.png

2012-03-11_19-15-23.png
    2012-03-11_19-15-35.png
    2012-03-11_15-55-20.png
    2012-03-11_19-27-12.png

2012-03-11_15-55-04.png
    2012-03-11_17-28-36.png
    2012-03-11_19-13-16.png

Dev Things

Deodexed
    Zipaligned
    Busybox Updated
    init.d Supported
    Internet (3G) Speed Increase
    VM And Kernel Improvements
    Increase Battery ?
    RAM Script For ext4 System
    Defrag Databases Upon Boot
    Changes/Additions > build.prop
    Fixed SystemUI Force Close THANK YOU JoelZ9614
    Fixed USB Mass Storage

Applications

All Google Apps Updated 3-11-2012
    CM9 Camera
    Chrome Browser
    Email/Exchange
    Flash Player
    GO SMS (For MMS Messaging)
    Nova Launcher
    REMOVED ROM Control (Doesn't Work With SystemUI / Still shows in Settings)
    Built-In Screenshot (Pwr + Home)
    Terminal Emulator
    Titanium Backup
    Wireless Tether Beta 11

Problems/Issues/Complaints:

Slight Blue Flicker Every Once And A Great While
    Don't Waste Your Time Trying To Click Either ROM Control Or About Phone
    Brightness, Toggle Automatic Brightness Once Or Twice To Reset

DL%2520LINKS.png

Kernel:

REQUIRED IF FIRST TIME UPGRADING TO ICS

PH98IMG.zip

To Install place in root of sdcard. Reboot toFastboot, power up to confirm install.

Rom:

ICS-4.0.3_v3.0

Full ROM There is no patch coming from a lower version

Installation:

1. Place On SD Card.
    2. Reboot To Recovery.
    3. WIPE WIPE WIPE It Prevents Any Possible Questions If Something Doesn't Work.
    4. Flash ROM.
    5. Reboot And Enjoy Xtreme Awesomeness

Changelog:

v3.0
    Added back in missing theme elements due to latest patch
    100% Battery mods. (thanks Andybones for the pointer)
    New Inverted Calendar, Contacts (Thanks travp624)
    added back in themed gtalk
    Updated Gapps
    updated flash, terminal emulator, gosms, titanium backup
    Added in Haxsync for Facebook contacts. See FAQ on how to set up.

v2.7.3
    Advanced Power Menu (Joelz)
    Fixed USB Mass Storage

v2.5
    Every Update Patch In One Plus The Bootanimation
    Transparent drop down (Thanks Team SnB for the pointer)

v2.2
    Added Back In A Working Gtalk App

v2.0
    Flash Player
    Talk - Original From http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1475919 By Denverg > Then Tweaked More By bad4u669
    GPS Icon Gone, Not Transparent Thanks You Joelz 9614
    Status Bar Tweaks By Team Average Joes
    Added App Quick Boot
    Fixed Facebook Font Issue Thanks MrSmith317

v1.9.5
    New Theme In Pictures Above
    New Widgetsoid > USB Mass Storage
    Wireless Tether Beta 11
    Mainly Updated The Apps For New Users

v1.9
    Internet (3G) Speed Increase
    VM And Kernel Improvements
    Increase Battery ?
    RAM Script For ext4 System
    Defrag Databases Upon Boot

v1.7
    Start Release
    No More Needing To Flash A/The PH98IMG.zip
    Added In Themed SystemUI, framework-res, com.htc.resources <-More ICS Look (Thank You bad4u6669 And shawn12350)

Themes/MODS:

Fix For Bluetooth And Beats By JoelZ9614

You may need to flash this VOLUME FIX to restore speaker volume

Please see original thread for any questions on this HERE

Alternate Static Bootanimation

IF you want more blacked out apps GO HERE

His flashable zips work for our phone, for G+ you will have to extract the apk and install seperately

SWYPE Go to http://jbthemes.com/djdarkknight/daswypethemes/

Grab the version you want and install. After install (and every reboot) you will have to rotate your phone to landscape mode then back to reset the size of the keyboard. If you dont want to do that you can install the V5-Gnex version. It will always be the correct size but is bad with cutting off words half way through the swype.

F.A.Q.

Q:The links for Minus says not available
    A: your on your phone arent you? At the bottom of the browser click standard site. Now click the link for the download again.

Q:How do I turn off power saver or fast boot?
    A: First Flash Original Sense Settings Boot phone go into settings, disable powersaver and/or fast boot. Now flash ICS Settings

Q: How do I get facebook contacts to sync?
    A: CLICK ME

Q: I dont like some of the inverted apps (Included or I decided to try), how do I get the stock ones back?
    A: TALK , Calendar , Gmail (White)

NOTICE:
    Xtreme And Other Members In This Thread Are NOT Liable Nor Responsible For Any Damage Done To Your Device

If You're Not Sure Ask First And If You're Still Not Sure Then Don't Take The Risk Of Messing Up You're Device
    Reworked The Entire OP. Thanks To bad4u6669

Click Here To Go Back To The OP

When You're Done Reading The New OP Download And Flash ICS-4.0.3 v3.0
    Patch_v2.7.3

v2.7.3 Advanced Power Menu (Joelz)
    Fixed USB Mass Storage
    I Can't Figure Out Why This New Theme Works For Some Then Doesn't Work For Others. I'm Gonna Try And Package Things Up Again Tonight If bad4u699 Get More Things Done. For Now It's Gonna Be At The Users Discretion To Flash The New Theme And See If It'll Work For Them. If It Doesn't For Whatever Reason, You Have The Option Of Flashing Back To The Original 1.9 Theme.

I'm Very Sorry For People About This. I Wanna Get This Thing Right As Much As The Next Guy And It's So Discouraging Every Time It Fails.
    Slower Than Expected Uploads Of Course. I'm Pretty Sure It's A Senseless Base With AOSP Apps.

The Reason The Questioning About Sense Is That The SystemUI.apk I Believe Is Sense.

1 Download Link Up.