Note 3 Waterproof?

Search This thread

jonathanhtc

Apr 14, 2011
New York
Guys, I accidentally put my Note 3 (From Sprint) near the toilet when I was taking a shower... then someone called and the phone as usually started to vibrate and ring, then was when I heard the drop... it took me like 30 seconds to take him out and for my surprise it was DRY. I removed the battery cover, it was dry, the battery dry, the white patch was white, the screen was working like as usual, some water drops there that I clean faster with a towel, I shake it and some water came out but, nothing was damage, nothing even the speakers, I mean... like if nothing happened...

Did you experimented something like this, is the Note 3 at some point water resistant (with a certification) without telling us?

Reactions: ycats

Gack69

Nov 30, 2011
Louisville
Wasn't able to thoroughly test this, when dropped into the toilet, it landed on a turd which allowed it to bob safely above the dark deep below. Will try again tommorow when I have Mexican which will solve today's solidity problem.

Bahaha...91 posts...and THIS is the one that earns you a Thanks :)

Reactions: LMMT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wasn't able to thoroughly test this, when dropped into the toilet, it landed on a turd which allowed it to bob safely above the dark deep below. Will try again tommorow when I have Mexican which will solve today's solidity problem.
    Guys, I accidentally put my Note 3 (From Sprint) near the toilet when I was taking a shower... then someone called and the phone as usually started to vibrate and ring, then was when I heard the drop... it took me like 30 seconds to take him out and for my surprise it was DRY. I removed the battery cover, it was dry, the battery dry, the white patch was white, the screen was working like as usual, some water drops there that I clean faster with a towel, I shake it and some water came out but, nothing was damage, nothing even the speakers, I mean... like if nothing happened...

Did you experimented something like this, is the Note 3 at some point water resistant (with a certification) without telling us?

Bahaha...91 posts...and THIS is the one that earns you a Thanks :)