[ROM][28/10/10]CORE CELL EVO&PRO V4[21682 & 21911] [Sense 2018]Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dominicanman912

Jan 7, 2009
Savannah, Georgia
well im off to flash too as soon as i get my disgruntled ex off the phone screaming and yelling..... damn unlimited minutes!!!!! gotta make up an excuse..... ohhhh yea i could always use "my battery is going dead"

30Glock

Aug 29, 2009
Ok guys waiting on reports, Serg why is the clock always look blurry like that, Its not crisp, also can you post pics of the document view?

Mar 31, 2006
Nashville
Hmmm. I had problems getting the customruu to run correctly. I extracted it using the default folder name, Leo_20Cell_20Evo%20V1. I would run the CustomRUU, click the UAC confirmation and then it and all the files it extracted would disappear after a few seconds. I changed the name of the folder it was in to "Leo Cell Pro Evo V1" and then it ran fine. Not a deal breaker but wanted to pass it on in case anyone else ran into this. This was running Windows 7 Ultimate. It is loading the customizations right now.

I just hope the battery life is better than my last ROM, RRE™ T². I realize I had just flashed it but I only made it 6 1/2 hrs until the battery was drained almost completely flat. It took as long to charge as it did to drain it.

dbaser

Jan 23, 2007
Mobile, AL
Leo Cell EVO v1

Well... I have the same issue as others have had on other ROMs... it doesn't ring and when you try to select another ringtone it says it is corrupted.... Works after a soft reset tho.. but other ROMS it would mess up after a few calls... will wait and see...

skrigz

Apr 18, 2008
Download Links to Rom versions

THE LEO CELL SERIES

I strongly ask everyone to download only from this mirror if you are unable to download from HOTFILE. Reason: I pay HOTFILE every month and with the downloads i can keep my premium account. THANKS

MIRROR TO MY ROMS
[/QUOTE]

Yes They Have Arrived!

sambo60

Dec 9, 2007
Los Angeles/New York
How can I add the youtube app back onto the internet tab (Leo EVO)?
Also, what are the actual differences between Leo (2.5) and 2.1? They look basically the same to me, so I thought I would ask.

sambo60

Dec 9, 2007
Los Angeles/New York
I know that both of these ROMs have LEO (2.5). I'm asking what the actual differences are between 2.5 and 2.1. I'd also like to ask how I can add call history to the Home screen like it is in Cell Pro v9. Can I remove those quick link thingies (the big black boxes which you can customize) on the home screen and instead get back the call history button?

glennordway

Oct 28, 2007
Jacksonville, Florida
Correct me if im wrong

I know that both of these ROMs have LEO (2.5). I'm asking what the actual differences are between 2.5 and 2.1. I'd also like to ask how I can add call history to the Home screen like it is in Cell Pro v9. Can I remove those quick link thingies (the big black boxes which you can customize) on the home screen and instead get back the call history button?

Manilla 2.5 has the "quick links" underneath the appointments
Manilla 2.1 has the "call history" underneath the appointments

Personally, I like the 2.5 better, but coupled with 6.5 instead of 6.5.3 but to each his own. :D

Serg

Downloading now, thanks for the update... I hope this is a perfect replacement for the 9.5

Last edited:

ctbear

Oct 15, 2009
Seattle
i have some problem running my navigation software (iGuidance 2009)
tried both leo evo and leo cell pro v2 and both of them say theres not enough memory to run the software (free memory was around 90MB)
anyone have similar problem running different software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for the delay I been working when I was suppose too be off so time is really short. But next release from me will be WM builds for TP2 and HD2.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
    I will try to get it done before Christmas it may be my Christmas present for you guys.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
    I went through the same settings configurations as you mentioned. Logically those are the only settings that should be required for the announcements to work. I sent myself SMS and Emails and it didn't work for me either.

Thanks. I thought I was losing my mind cuz I was certain I used the same settings I always do. Its not a huge deal but I love that feature.

Something else I notice. In the Tweaks folder, Rhodium settings tool, there is no Voice Command option. Isnt their usually settings for VC, like slowing down the voice? Not that it matters in this ROM because the VC feature doesnt seem to be working completely. Just though Id mention that too.
    Sorry for the delay guys but I have devices with higher priority but as I promise I will be releasing soon as is finish I Aldo not be releasing roms with big issues so he paciente and all good things comes with time. I will not be releasing any roms for other devices until TP2 roms are done and released TP2 its on first spot on my list at the moment. My wive is also getting a bit annoyed with me not updating are TP2 so soon will be ready. Thanks for the support please be patient.