stuck on align screen, how to solve? htc touch dual...

Search This thread

dzemoo

Feb 29, 2008
At start, sorry for my awfull English, but I just want to help:) and I never seen people from Bosnia (europe) to write something usefull on this forum except our neighbourhood Serbs :)....

starting at 10.00 AM I'm never before write any word on this forum, but I used frequently and I just want to help other people about solving this famous problem.

I have niki "htc touch dual" for 5 days, and I see that is very strange behaviour of my touch screen, I try to align screen and get over and over same window :)

After 12 hours of trying, surfing internet, seeing all kind of problems about this, I found some other codes of touch calibration, and with "CeRegEdit" put some...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH]
"CalibrationData"="1903,1948 3181,636 3187,3240 607,3242 592,648"

but it's not worked for my phone,

so, keep trying more option, than I see, MSP_RemoteAlignment program, also good for skiping but, now I have unusefull touch :(

then I found welcom.not (to put on root of sd card, just making txt file blank and save as WELCOM.NOT for skiping align screen, but its same option as skip in MSP_remote Aligment program...

then, reinstalling all of yours roms here in last 356 days that you posted :), no result, except that 6.1 all systems, not working skip in software, or cannot change registry value, but 6.5.x working..

and finnaly, now is 10.01.PM, I found solve of problem..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\TOUCH]
minimum tap time I put on 50, and it works!!!!!! accidently?!

every next time to align screen is work!!!

no welcome, I'm tired, good night :)

Last edited:

arjov

Jan 3, 2008
At start, sorry for my awfull English, but I just want to help:) and I never seen people from Bosnia (europe) to write something usefull on this forum except our neighbourhood Serbs :)....

starting at 10.00 AM I'm never before write any word on this forum, but I used frequently and I just want to help other people about solving this famous problem.

I have niki "htc touch dual" for 5 days, and I see that is very strange behaviour of my touch screen, I try to align screen and get over and over same window :)

After 12 hours of trying, surfing internet, seeing all kind of problems about this, I found some other codes of touch calibration, and with "CeRegEdit" put some...

so, keep trying more option, than I see, MSP_RemoteAlignment program, also good for skiping but, now I have unusefull touch :(

then I found welcom.not (to put on root of sd card, just making txt file blank and save as WELCOM.NOT for skiping align screen, but its same option as skip in MSP_remote Aligment program...

then, reinstalling all of yours roms here in last 356 days that you posted :), no result, except that 6.1 all systems, not working skip in software, or cannot change registry value, but 6.5.x working..

what do you do? change registry key and then soft reset? it doesn't work to me. when i turn the phone back on, the registry value is back to the previous. can you help me?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.