CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (Android 2.3.7)(2012.05.26)

Search This thread

oskrferbr

Sep 6, 2011
Hi everyone....

i Was wondering if anyone can Upload the last release into a mos "universal" server, i dont know, maybe mediafire, reapidshare.... something like that.... :confused:

this chinese pages are too complicated to use...... and need to much to download a simple file..... :mad:

thanks in advance....aaa and sorry for my english

supernewbdev

May 31, 2012
Portland
Hi everyone....

i Was wondering if anyone can Upload the last release into a mos "universal" server, i dont know, maybe mediafire, reapidshare.... something like that.... :confused:

this chinese pages are too complicated to use...... and need to much to download a simple file..... :mad:

thanks in advance....aaa and sorry for my english

+1

Sent from my motorola flipside running cm7

supernewbdev

May 31, 2012
Portland
hi..... so..... you´re running cm7.... works well?..... do you have any bugs?.... is it true that it reboots a lot?......

can you tell me if this rom is a good choice????

This rom is the only option for this phone to be even semi usable. I also use link2sd so I have space for apps. The rebooting problem is fixed by going into settings>wireless and networks>mobile networks>use only 2g networks. the only other bugs ive noticed are the symbol key on the device keyboard gives select input method, and mobile data connection is disconnected while on a phone call. but even with these slight bugs, it runs so much smoother than on the stock rom. I usually have 300+ mb ram when I have disabled surface dithering and enable purging of assets and I have no apps running

oskrferbr

Sep 6, 2011
ok.... i´ve found it... a link in "mediafire" for the last release.....

like im NEW in xda, (well i dont comment or make post a lot) ,XDA dont let me post outside links

so the link is www(dot)mediafire(dot)com/?y5e18exiy2asyt5

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

This rom is the only option for this phone to be even semi usable. I also use link2sd so I have space for apps. The rebooting problem is fixed by going into settings>wireless and networks>mobile networks>use only 2g networks. the only other bugs ive noticed are the symbol key on the device keyboard gives select input method, and mobile data connection is disconnected while on a phone call. but even with these slight bugs, it runs so much smoother than on the stock rom. I usually have 300+ mb ram when I have disabled surface dithering and enable purging of assets and I have no apps running

ok... thanks for the info...

i´ve found a link with the new release... aaaa and the "solution" for your keyboard is a file a feo pages back in this post...try, maybe it works

supernewbdev

May 31, 2012
Portland
ok.... i´ve found it... a link in "mediafire" for the last release.....

like im NEW in xda, (well i dont comment or make post a lot) ,XDA dont let me post outside links

so the link is www(dot)mediafire(dot)com/?y5e18exiy2asyt5

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

ok... thanks for the info...

i´ve found a link with the new release... aaaa and the "solution" for your keyboard is a file a feo pages back in this post...try, maybe it works

Thanks for the link man! Ive been running the 5-26 build for too long

Sent from my motorola flipside running cm7

chule250

Apr 15, 2009
Tandil
Hi guys

i have simultaneos problems, my feedback is the next.

1. the phones restart continuosly, maybe is for the volts into 2init is incorrect (this init is of DEFY), if maybe knows how to reajust this settings please help me whitch the correct settings.

2. the tethering WIfi not work, try start but at final appear error.

now for configure the 3G only donwload the defy baseband switcher and configure into you location y voala :) WORKS :)

see you

do you mean that this will fix 3g issue rebooting the phone? has anyone tried it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 7 for Motorola Sage

Status CyanogenMod 7.2 RC0 (17.03.2012)

Changelogs:

Code:
    [B]2012.05.26[/B]
    fixed the GPS icon in the statebar

added some moudle to fixed some error

replace the radio,and test for the 3G problem,only test now,it may not work

OC fixed,you may need the touch bootmenu to open it

some other problem that I may not remember
    [B]2012.04.09[/B]
    fixed the LED 

fixed the camera

fixed the GPS but still not show the icon in the statebar

fixed the keyboard lights

fixed some small bugs

The 3G problem I may not know how to fixed,because the 800/1900 in China is EDGE.My phone worked on EDGE well. 

[B]2012.03.17[/B]
    fixed the sensors problem,the ProximitySensor and LightsSensor now can worked!

fixed the audio player problem

add the H.264 endoced,now it can play 720P without OC

The GPS can not work because it miss the location provider

The camera can work well but the video must turn to "Low" to work

Keyboard Light must setup in "Setting-CMSetting"to turn on

any other problem that i may not remenber

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Copy *.zip to sdcard
    2. Reboot your device in BootMenu/ClockWork
    3. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
    4. Install the *zip
    5. Reboot

Sources on github:

https://github.com/MagicDevTeam

Download:
    http://www.591fan.com/thread-6633-1-1.html

http://115.com/file/bej5e6oa#

Latest Google APPS

Sorry for my poor English!
    It should be 0 by default I think, change that to 255. I JUST finished downloading it, had major issues. One of the two mirror links was giving 404 errors, and the other was timing out ~20mb into the download. I threw it up on mediafire for anyone else having issues getting it (or for anyone too impatient to wait through the ~20k/sec I was getting here in the US :p).

http://www.mediafire.com/?r772bhx49uoc6u2
    According to this site, there seems to be a newer version available, dated 6/19:

http://www.591fan.com/forum-76-1.html

Google Translate is terrible, and it seems to need a 'Reading Access 10', whatever that is. Any way this newer release can make it over here, I wonder?

here is link : http://115.com/file/e785sovq
    WinSuk has asked Motorola for few months, but there has had no answer from them up to now

I asked for kernel source, not the boot loader...

For anyone interested, I tried again but a different way and got a reply... based on the other threads asking the same thing (for other devices), they release the source a few weeks after it's asked for
    http://sourceforge.net/motorola/discussion/opensource_feedback/thread/cd4e3368/

As for the boot loader, many people have petitioned/asked for them to be unlocked, and Motorola said they would - except there's only the Xoom (which is more or less a Google device) and a special version of the Droid RAZR unlockable.
    Maybe there will be hope with Google taking over (every Google device is made to be unlockable without any hacks/exploits)
    May be you will do this:
    1.replace the /lib/moudles/modem_pm_driver.ko

2.add the missing files in system/lib,like the librilswith.so etc...

3.change the build.prop in ril lines

you all can try this for 3G problem.I try it,but when reboot to the system,I can't get any sign.But this way is the only way to solve this problem.Maybe I foget some lib or any other files fo this change.I work on CM9 now,good luck!