[App][WM6.5]CLauncher v0.25 / CSettings v0.1 / CGames v0.1

Search This thread

muzicman82

Dec 27, 2007
Wilmington, DE
Anyone have links to some nice looking icons for Google Maps, Opera, Telenav, and other popular apps?? It'd be nice if this could use or extract the program icon.

j_svas

May 28, 2006
Pune
default icon taking possible?

Hi, Any chance to automatically take the default icon of a given program or game? Else is it becoming really difficult to find a suitable icon! Please help.

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Anyone have links to some nice looking icons for Google Maps, Opera, Telenav, and other popular apps?? It'd be nice if this could use or extract the program icon.

I am using all icons from Bluemetalaxe, there are more than 300 icons for all applications. Just look for them in the Development and Hacking Forum.

witschey

Jul 25, 2009
Australia
Hi, Any chance to automatically take the default icon of a given program or game? Else is it becoming really difficult to find a suitable icon! Please help.

I suggest you take a look at the single list start menu that I have put together for WM 6.5; you can find it in my signature. You can group your programs by directory and obtain the same functionality as CLauncher, without having to do manual labour to assign programs, obtain icons, etc.

But if you like Clauncher better and you want to use the native icons of the applications you are installing, then get a copy of "PE Explorer". With it you just need to open the executable file of your chosen program, and look at the resources where you will find the icon. You then export it, change the format and you are done. Too many steps. Yes...I think so; that is why I use the Single List Start Menu.

stuarta99

Sep 12, 2007
Call me stupid, but I can't work out the installation for this.

I've downloaded Mortscript 4.2 and installed the Mortscript-4.2-PPC cab file and then CLauncher-V0.25.

I can see the program under Program Files, but don't see any other option in today list or applications.

Can someone help please.

ks20@LCNet

Nov 27, 2008
cool program.....
i would like to create another program name cUitilities just like cLauncher. How do it ?

10q:confused::confused::confused:

tikvah

May 25, 2009
Barnett, MO
Vibrate stays on

First of all, I really like this plug-in. . an easy and attractive way to access an app. The only problem I have is the start and end buttons vibrate for all activities. So every time I hit the start button, I get this little grunt. . the same for the X button. I thought it was the ROM, but I noticed after going through different flashes, that the issue occurs only after installing Clauncher. Uninstalling the plugin still leaves some (registry?) setting activated.

Any ideas as to what I can edit to stop this from happening? It's not a big issue, but the Tilt is old and seems like it is getting gassy.

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
cool program.....
i would like to create another program name cUitilities just like cLauncher. How do it ?

10q:confused::confused::confused:

There are already 6 plugins, CLauncher, CSettings, CGames, CApps1, CApps2, CApps3...... you want a seventh plugin??? All are to be found in this thread, and you can change the displayed plugin name of every one.

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Call me stupid, but I can't work out the installation for this.

I've downloaded Mortscript 4.2 and installed the Mortscript-4.2-PPC cab file and then CLauncher-V0.25.

I can see the program under Program Files, but don't see any other option in today list or applications.

Can someone help please.

It is a Titanium plugin, that means it gets installed in Titanium(your resolution).cpr, and shows up in the CHome screen (Windows default has to be checked in Today).

Ray_jai

May 27, 2006
Create an alias (you should be able to find resources on how to create one), for example, ":GAMESFOLDER" (use "fexplore.exe \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games", without the quotes as value 1, where:

1) "fexplorer.exe" is the default file explorer; If you have another file explorer, e.g., Resco Explorer, replace fexplore.exe with Resco Explorer including the path)
2) "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games" is the path to your desired folder.

- Use the created alias as the application URL.
- Select "Manual input"

Well, that is what I did. HTH :)

Can you go through this again? Its not working for me.

In manual unput it put,

fexplore.exe \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games

and it's not working.

I even tried, fexplore.exe \launcher\games.lnk

thanks

leozeras

Nov 12, 2009
can´t make this work

hi i have installed the .cab but i can´t show it in my todayscrenn
i choose in chome config for show claunch but it no show...
same thing happens with others plugins.
if u can help i accept
thx for launcher i hope make this work.

toth42

Aug 25, 2009
No matter what I do, all Icons are just red "X", (default for skin/theme), I can't get even the default icons in CLauncher-folder to show.. Why?
TD2, stock 6.5, Dark Crimson-theme/skin.
Also have a lot of problems with other Titanium-plugins, like Fave Ppl won't work at all, TWeather is not working good...
Could it actually be that all the problems are caused by the skin/theme?
(I have mortscript)

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
No matter what I do, all Icons are just red "X", (default for skin/theme), I can't get even the default icons in CLauncher-folder to show.. Why?
TD2, stock 6.5, Dark Crimson-theme/skin.
Also have a lot of problems with other Titanium-plugins, like Fave Ppl won't work at all, TWeather is not working good...
Could it actually be that all the problems are caused by the skin/theme?
(I have mortscript)

the best thing to do at this point is reflash back to stock, then flash your preferred 6.5 and reinstall the panel plugins, that's what works for me in this situation, there's no reason why it should be doing that on your phone

costipl

Dec 2, 2009
Warszawa
Does anyone have nice 90x90 (that's the size of the default icons) icons for Opera, Total Commander and uConvert?

I tried using bluemetalaxe's icons, but they're 64x64 pixels and don't look too good (not sharp) :(

Also, would someone be willing to make a nice 90x90 icon for a Japanese-English dictionary?

nap007

Sep 28, 2008
hello, is it possible to move the condensed texts to x pixels? I cannot find clauncher and csettings in the .cpr file. help? :confused:

salvy.c.83

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2008
ITALIAN version

Thank chriscsh for your wonderful and useful application!
I have translate it for all Italian users, if you whant add it in the first post
Thank you again!

Attachments

• CLauncher-V0.21_ITA.cab
    165.5 KB · Views: 34

Ex-Inferis

Jun 22, 2009
Thanks for this; I've been wondering for ages how I could get Mobipocket on my Today screen and this has solved the problem! Great program and easy enough for a WinMo newbie like me to use! :-D

By the by, I made my own Mobipocket .png and 64x64 worked fine for me.

Last edited: