Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-03-08-16-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-03-08-16-39.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,011
Last edited:

Dekill93

Sep 29, 2013
Madiun
hy all ... i want to modify systemui, but I do not understand a bit ... anyone please help me .. :crying: :crying: :crying:

1. how to remove or hide the time and date in the status bar pulldown?

2. how to change the background BBM into a Wi-Fi AP background?

for more details you can see my pictures ..

thank you

Number One Solved

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
I just want to change the background BBM as background Wifi AP ... I've found in the framework-res.apk when I change no change whatsoever ... do you know where to change it?

sory i don't using cm 11

you missunderstand!!!

he said, if u want to change the shown BBM background, you need to change IT IN THE BBM app!!! (not in framework-res)

& i guess with ''sory i don't using cm 11'' you are reffering to his SIGNATURE. its his signature NOT A MESSAGE TO YOU ;)

atleast give him a thx, as he found out that the png is located in bbm app :)

Dekill93

Sep 29, 2013
Madiun
you missunderstand!!!

he said, if u want to change the shown BBM background, you need to change IT IN THE BBM app!!! (not in framework-res)

& i guess with ''sory i don't using cm 11'' you are reffering to his SIGNATURE. its his signature NOT A MESSAGE TO YOU ;)

atleast give him a thx, as he found out that the png is located in bbm app :)

you try to see the background ap wifi .. it is in the framework-res.apk when I using a cm 10 background bbm and wifi ap its same .. is there something wrong on my framewok-res.apk have? sorry I think it's a message for me

sory my bad english

Dekill93

Sep 29, 2013
Madiun
Solved guys... I have changed script in SystemUI/res/layout/status_bar_notification_row.xml
I change

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<RelativeLayout android:background="@drawable/status_bar_notification_row_background_color" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_height"
xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
<Button android:id="@id/veto" android:background="@null" android:paddingLeft="8.0dip" android:paddingRight="8.0dip" android:layout_width="48.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="-80.0dip" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" />
<ImageView android:id="@id/large_icon" android:background="@*android:drawable/minitab_lt_unselected_press" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="@*android:dimen/notification_large_icon_width" android:layout_height="@*android:dimen/notification_large_icon_height" android:scaleType="center" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" />
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.LatestItemView android:id="@id/content" android:background="@drawable/notification_row_bg" android:focusable="true" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="64.0dip" android:layout_toRightOf="@id/large_icon" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" />
<View android:background="@drawable/horiz_list_div" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_divider_height" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
</RelativeLayout>

to

<LinearLayout android:eek:rientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_height"
<View android:background="@drawable/horiz_list_div" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="1.0dip" />
<RelativeLayout android:background="@drawable/notification_item_background_color" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="61.0dip">
<Button android:id="@id/veto" android:background="@null" android:paddingLeft="8.0dip" android:paddingRight="8.0dip" android:layout_width="48.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="-80.0dip" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" />
<ImageView android:id="@id/large_icon" android:background="@*android:drawable/notify_panel_notification_icon_bg_tile" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="@*android:dimen/notification_large_icon_width" android:layout_height="@*android:dimen/notification_large_icon_height" android:scaleType="center" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" />
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.LatestItemView android:id="@id/content" android:background="@drawable/notification_row_bg" android:focusable="true" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="61.0dip" android:layout_toRightOf="@id/large_icon" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" />
</RelativeLayout>
<View android:background="@*android:color/transparent" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="2.0dip" />
</LinearLayout>

thx for participating..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-07-08-54-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-07-08-54-16.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Reactions: foresst111

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    paste here your framework and bbm app, I will try find it...
    IMO bbm background is in bbm app, so you should search for png there
    Solved guys... I have changed script in SystemUI/res/layout/status_bar_notification_row.xml
    I change

<RelativeLayout android:background="@drawable/status_bar_notification_row_background_color" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_height"
    <ImageView android:id="@id/large_icon" android:background="@*android:drawable/minitab_lt_unselected_press" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="@*android:dimen/notification_large_icon_width" android:layout_height="@*android:dimen/notification_large_icon_height" android:scaleType="center" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.LatestItemView android:id="@id/content" android:background="@drawable/notification_row_bg" android:focusable="true" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="64.0dip" android:layout_toRightOf="@id/large_icon" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" />
    <View android:background="@drawable/horiz_list_div" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_divider_height" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
    </RelativeLayout>

to

<LinearLayout android:eek:rientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_height"
    <View android:background="@drawable/horiz_list_div" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="1.0dip" />
    <RelativeLayout android:background="@drawable/notification_item_background_color" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="61.0dip">
    <ImageView android:id="@id/large_icon" android:background="@*android:drawable/notify_panel_notification_icon_bg_tile" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="@*android:dimen/notification_large_icon_width" android:layout_height="@*android:dimen/notification_large_icon_height" android:scaleType="center" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.LatestItemView android:id="@id/content" android:background="@drawable/notification_row_bg" android:focusable="true" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="61.0dip" android:layout_toRightOf="@id/large_icon" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" />
    </RelativeLayout>
    <View android:background="@*android:color/transparent" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="2.0dip" />
    </LinearLayout>

thx for participating..