reunlock bootloader

Search This thread

Rotten Ross

Aug 11, 2011
Google Pixel 6
ok so i've locked my bootloader don't ask why or how i just have but i need to reunlock it, i have tried via htc dev but i just keep getting the error message that the token is too long. Does any one know how to actually reunlock a bootloader? i don''t have unlock bin as i used it long ago and must have deleted it, please help

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Deleted as in deleted on the pc or deleted it from your email inbox......maybe worth a shot to check your inbox if you haven't already ?

Rotten Ross

Aug 11, 2011
Google Pixel 6
I can't do find the unlock code anywhere, it's been over a year since I unlocked the boot loader so the answer is both

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Go to htcdev and do the prossess again to unlock the bootloader, and get a new token.

Sent from my HTC One X

He already wrote that he tried several times without luck...what I can say to OP is create there a new account on htcdev and try again...had some problems too and created new account and it worked then again

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk

Rotten Ross

Aug 11, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Setting up a new account worked a treat. Thank you for all the help, one last thing I am planning to sell my phone to cex and they won't take it with rooted software, i can't locate my original back up do you think a stock rom would work.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Depends on your main version. What's the outcome of :

Fastboot getvar version-main

Rotten Ross

Aug 11, 2011
Google Pixel 6
the result of that was version main 3.14.206.27, also many thanks for the advice so far, thought i buggered my phone up for a second there. i've tried looking for the stock ruu for that version but keep finding files which are no longer threre