Dittonote vs EZKat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

danmanca

Jan 10, 2013
What are the differences between these two Roms? They seem to have very similar features. Trying to decide which one to use.

Eternalty

Apr 17, 2012
Los Angeles, California
What are the differences between these two Roms? They seem to have very similar features. Trying to decide which one to use.

Just read the OP of each rom and compare the differences. Threads like turn into vs threads which are no Bueno. But I use ditto and like it and I've heard great things about ezkat so you can't go wrong. Or flash both and see what fits your needs.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

rwilco12

😺 Recognised Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Comparison threads are not allowed. Please take a minute to read the OP of both ROM's and see for yourself what the differences are. I would then encourage you to flash them and see which one better suits you and go from there.

Of course this is XDA and I would be remiss if I missed an opportunity to encourage you to flash as many ROM's as you can. Find out for yourself which ROM you prefer and use it as your daily. :)

Thank you,
Rwilco12

Reactions: Eternalty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Comparison threads are not allowed. Please take a minute to read the OP of both ROM's and see for yourself what the differences are. I would then encourage you to flash them and see which one better suits you and go from there.

Of course this is XDA and I would be remiss if I missed an opportunity to encourage you to flash as many ROM's as you can. Find out for yourself which ROM you prefer and use it as your daily. :)

Thank you,
    Rwilco12