[Q] N7100 Exotic Disease ->> Need Help <<-

Search This thread

zoobabu

May 13, 2014
Dear XDA.

hi ,

i got note 2 international its almost 3 years on my property. and within this years i flash so many roms and also rooted several times , flash kernels several times , unbrick back to stock several times , downgrading it not much maybe 5x i think, no sd card problem, no sim problem ,
internal storage is good , hard buttons is good , cant flash to recovery only downaload mode , PC doesnt recognize the device , i got SDS-- ya SDS first i encounter this SDS i lost half the life of my note 2 but luckily i revive her ,i thought i trash the cancer but its still there. it turns out i got BUG -- its like forever in there. and i think i read and try so many solution that may see on google , but my faith is losing , i love her i dont want her to be trash in a trashcan ( gets me). i dont know if this a soft brick or hard or insane or hall of fame . i dont know what to do now . and one thing warranty is void if i go to a service and repair it do you think it cost me HARD?.

i tried different USB CABLE. clean the USB FORT .
change the battery.
i tried also different type of PC, LAPTOPS , DESKSTOP. ... windows and linux .

the thing is i just want the YELLOW .COM thing on ODIN to light up but i failed..

PLEASE HELP!. i dont know what to do ,,
and sorry for my grammar.

THANKS A LOT guys, maybe something came up and please that will be a fix for my note 2,

Last edited: