[App] MoreRecent - Shows 15 recent apps (updated 5/18/10)

Search This thread

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
very useful app, it would be good if you can make it works with hard button other than the search button, too many app is aiming at the search button already.
Thats the only one thats programmable that I know of.

Works pretty good on legend too

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Great app! Just installed it on my desire, works flawlessly.
Thanks!

Flar
Thanks.

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
I have the newest kernel for the nexus, running 5.0.6 and I installed this and I lost my desire drop down bar, so I went into recovery and reflashed the drop down notification bar, and I got the boot loop. Long story short, the more recent app and the black desire drop down notification bar have some sort of conflictions going on.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App
which launcher do you use? and are you sure you used this app rather than the framework mod? Its unlikely this app interferes with anything else.

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
very useful app, it would be good if you can make it works with hard button other than the search button, too many app is aiming at the search button already.

Thats the only one thats programmable that I know of.

You should add this to the OP so people don't keep asking :D

Hmm, I'm still experiencing a very long time (5+ seconds) to open the app if I haven't used it in a while. Is anyone else experiencing this?

You're right, Android probably keeps Home long press in memory. And I don't think users have a way to lock an app in memory. Do you think a service might help? Or am I the only one who sees a delay from time to time?

rori~

Aug 21, 2009
Vienna
Re: [App] MoreRecent - Shows 15 recent apps (updated 5/6/10)

My delay is 3sec., if pressed frequently 1sec.

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
Well done, Britoso,

Maybe you could make a version replacing current build in, then it may possible to make hard long press appear it. :)

Possible make the background dim when this MoreRecent open?

lukic

Feb 25, 2010
Jagodina
www.twitter.com
It works on my HTC Tattoo ( screen resolution 320x240 )

snap20100509233328.png

I only can't read application's names at the bottom.
But i can scroll to read their names if I want.
Great app.
Thanks a lot.

viditbhargava

Nov 11, 2009
Gurgaon
Great app

Great app...works on non-rooted Nexus One.
Congrats on your first successful app. :)

Suggestions...landscape mode and option to replace the long press home button with your app. I know replacing long-press of Home button won't be available on non-rooted devices.

ImSoHungry

Mar 30, 2010
New York
I have this, and it works beautifully, however, i recently installed HelixLauncher2 and it does not work, it only shows me the 6 most recent apps.

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando

I have this, and it works beautifully, however, i recently installed HelixLauncher2 and it does not work, it only shows me the 6 most recent apps.
Long press on search, not home.

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando

Great app...works on non-rooted Nexus One.

Congrats on your first successful app. :)

Suggestions...landscape mode and option to replace the long press home button with your app. I know replacing long-press of Home button won't be available on non-rooted devices.
Landscape mode doesn't work? Are you on the latest version ?
Please provide a link to an app that uses home long press with root.

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
Replacing long press on Back, Home, or Menu is impossible through an Android app.

Anyway... Eagerly awaiting the next version :)

BoyBawang2

Nov 25, 2008
Nice app :)

Is there a Widget in Android that shows "Recent Programs" on the HomeScreen? in single row? I find it very practical because homescreen becomes one stop shop instead of switching among Homescreen, taskmanager and app drawer.

thanks

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando

Nice app :)

Is there a Widget in Android that shows "Recent Programs" on the HomeScreen? in single row? I find it very practical because homescreen becomes one stop shop instead of switching among Homescreen, taskmanager and app drawer.

thanks
Try appswipe or taskos.