Great bag for TF300T

Search This thread

supersoulfly

Dec 29, 2010
Seoul, Korea
51R7iECsdPL._AA300_.jpg

I just got this 10.2" Case Logic bag. Comfortably fits the tablet and keyboard dock. Not expensive (<$20). Decent padding. Light (7 ounces). Has detachable shoulder strap. Extra pockets with room to store a mouse, earbuds, stylus, charger, etc.

It may not fit if you have a case on your tablet. Tablet pocket dimensions are 10.5 x 7.7 x 1.5".

Highly recommend.

http://www.amazon.com/Caselogic-VNA...X2ZG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337069084&sr=8-1

Last edited:

guidzilla

Feb 4, 2007
Janesville
www.playaslounge.net
I haven't picked up a keyboard dock yet, but this looks like a pretty good solution for my usage in some cases, thanks for the link!

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Wow, just realized that apparently i've been lurking since 2007. yeesh.

Reactions: MoonPops

supersoulfly

Dec 29, 2010
Seoul, Korea
Hows the quality of the craftsmanship of the case?

Good. I've got no complaints. Nylon and polyester on the exterior (think the brown version only uses polyester). No loose stitching that I've noticed. The tablet pocket is padded to protect against drops and such. The strap is connected with plastic hooks, but the plastic is thick enough that there is no give at all. Don't expect it to be a problem with such a light set up. I've had other more expensive bags with much worse craftsmanship.

And I just looked it up, says the bag comes with a 25 year limited warranty. They seem to have some confidence in their product.

Last edited:

TheExpertNoob

Mar 21, 2009
Moon Base Alpha
Got mine in. Its great! Not only does it carry my Tab but I can carry both its charger and my phone charger in it, my phone and a thumbdrive or two. Mine didnt come with a shoulder for some reason. Great craftsmanship too! It loosk like it should have enough room to spare when I get the gumdrop case later this summer.

MercuryPDX

May 12, 2012
Vancouver, WA
I can't post links or images yet :(, but if you look on amazon for "Targus CVR211" (It's black and gray) that's the one I use. I got it for $12 at Office Depot.

The front pocket has an organizer where I can hang pens and my stylus (Targus AMM0103US). I have my earbuds hooked up on a winder (Nite-Ize Curvyman Cord Supervisor) which is hooked onto the key ring. I keep the screen chamois/cloth stuffed in the pocket. There's plenty of room for the power adapter, and an SD card case, and my phone.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    51R7iECsdPL._AA300_.jpg

I just got this 10.2" Case Logic bag. Comfortably fits the tablet and keyboard dock. Not expensive (<$20). Decent padding. Light (7 ounces). Has detachable shoulder strap. Extra pockets with room to store a mouse, earbuds, stylus, charger, etc.

It may not fit if you have a case on your tablet. Tablet pocket dimensions are 10.5 x 7.7 x 1.5".

Highly recommend.

http://www.amazon.com/Caselogic-VNA...X2ZG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337069084&sr=8-1
    I haven't picked up a keyboard dock yet, but this looks like a pretty good solution for my usage in some cases, thanks for the link!

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Wow, just realized that apparently i've been lurking since 2007. yeesh.