Asus ME301T MemoPad 10

Search This thread

jordanmw

Dec 27, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
I just stole all the asus apps from one for the next CROMI :D There are 6 additional asus apps. Altough they are fairly simple. Artist, Studio, PinPal, Sticky Memo, Story and To Do List ;)

Looks like a good budget device to me.

It is budget but does have some new apps. The best new app that Asus released with the memo pad series came with the 7 in version, a windowed video player that works pretty well called floating widget video player. Only shows when trying to play a video, can't see it in the programs list.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
Im sure there is a noticeable difference but i guess that its not a strong selling point for me. and its no reason to trash the tablet. :)
You've made it abundantly clear that these are not good enough reasons for you to trash this tablet. We can all read in here, you see. Although I'd agree that this is a nice budget device, I already have this ''premium device'', so the reasons put forward here are enough for me to trash it (or, rather, disregard it completely).

bishop793

Nov 29, 2011
to each his own. just know as with everything, in 6 months your "premium tablet" will be obosolete compared to the next big shiny thing they roll out.

to each his own. just know as with everything, in 6 months your "premium tablet" will be obosolete compared to the next big shiny thing they roll out.

And for every budget device that timeframe is when you walk out of the shop. :rolleyes:

So far it's been 9 months, and the TF700 is still the only one with these high specs. (The Nexus 10 has no MicroSD and no Dock, thus no expandable storage, no USB and half the battery.).
The new Galaxy Tab 3, which is supposed to be the new 'next big thing', is rumoured/semi-confirmed to feature a dualcore and 1280x800...

This budget tab, however, was outdated before it was announced. By the time ours becomes outdated, that thing will be an antique.:rolleyes:

PolishPoet

Aug 14, 2011
I have this tablet and see no issues with it. so the screen resolution is not "retina-like". and its only has 1gb of ram.. who cares..the human eye can only pick up so many colors..anything more is just overkill. I wanted a good mid range tablet to surf the net and watch videos. This works perfectly. If i need something more powerful i will go to my desktop. If i need to watch "full hd" i will go to my 50inch tv...how much hd do u need on a 10" screen?

The human eye can distinguish between 2,400,000 -10,000,000 colors. "When discussing the number of colors perceptible to the human eye, I tend to refer to the 2.4 million colors of the CIE 1931 XYZ color space. It is a fairly solid, scientifically founded number, although I do admit it may be limited in context. I think it may be possible for the human eye to be sensitive to 10-100 million distinct "colors" when referring to both chromaticity and luminosity."

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

adamski88

May 5, 2012
is anyone having any audio playback issues with their memo pad?

when streaming HD video from iPlayer or youtube etc, the audio is out of sync for me, which is really annoying!

cokefd

May 11, 2013
I own one and I am pretty happy with it.

The downside is that there is not that much develovment for it.

I guess when asus no longer updates it, we might see more development

135Shadowsoul

Jun 7, 2013
Wrong time on ME301T

Hi @ all,

i hope this is the correct thread for my question

since some weeks i have an Asus MemoPad Smart (ME301T) and it shows the wrong time. After booting, it shows the real time, but after some time, the clock "freezes" and does not show the time it should...
is there any1 how has an idea what i can do to solve this? would be nice and ty if there is any help for me :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The correct question would be: why would anyone of us be interested in this? To put it simply, going from a Full HD screen to a HD screen is just too painful.

I have this tablet and see no issues with it. so the screen resolution is not "retina-like". and its only has 1gb of ram.. who cares..the human eye can only pick up so many colors..anything more is just overkill. I wanted a good mid range tablet to surf the net and watch videos. This works perfectly. If i need something more powerful i will go to my desktop. If i need to watch "full hd" i will go to my 50inch tv...how much hd do u need on a 10" screen?
    To answer your question: not interesting enough for us. Lacks balls, lacks initiative, lacks specs, lacks price advantage; thus, it lacks in pretty much every department I care to think about in tech acquisition.
    I just stole all the asus apps from one for the next CROMI :D There are 6 additional asus apps. Altough they are fairly simple. Artist, Studio, PinPal, Sticky Memo, Story and To Do List ;)

Looks like a good budget device to me.