[PROGRAM] {FROYO ONLY!!} AIO Captivate Toolbox *Smaller, Faster, + More Automation*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    USE THIS FOR FROYO ONLY!! WILL NOT WORK WITH GINGERBREAD BRICKING IS A REAL POSSIBILITY!!

Bay_wolf's AIO Captivate Toolbox 2.5 & 2.6

If this program has helped you, please consider donating.

sfn8k.png

Warning: Using the 3 Button Fix ODIN can brick your phone if you have Gingerbread bootloaders. Also, this program might not work on XP.

Disclaimer: I'm distributing this program as-is and no guarantee that it will not hurt your phone. So, use at your own risk and don't blame me for bricking your phone. I am to not be held liable for any outcome of the use of this program.

Description: To help automate flashing custom ROMs onto the Samsung Captivate. This is primarily designed for beginners but will help advanced users flash custom ROMs quicker.

READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING.
    BEFORE EACH STEP: You must not mount the phone but have it plugged in with USB Debugging enabled.
    The program will act like it's not responding during the flash custom ROM step. Just let it do its thing (normally takes about 5-10 minutes).
    You do not need to root the phone in order to install a custom ROM but you do need it for Titanium Backup.

Programs/Files included (Captivate Version Only):
    Odin One Click
    ODIN 1.71 with Stock ROM JF6 (With 3 Button Fix)
    ClockWorkMod Recovery
    Root Files
    Drivers

You need .NET 4 installed

Download Captivate 2.5

Download Rogers 2.6

If there are any bugs PM me and I'll try to get them fixed.

Just in case anyone wanted them. Here are the drivers in a smaller and automated installer that I created. It's the same that's used in my program so if you have my program installed you don't need to worry about these. -32 bit -64bit

Donations are appreciated if you found this program helpful:

Changelog:

3.0 - Changed from ODIN to Heimdall. Made flash to stock completely automated. Faster for most everything. Smaller download size. 3 Button fix is integrated. Install CWM is a new advanced feature. Better way of copying custom ROMs. Download and Install Titanium backup feature added along with restore Titanium Backup License. Root moved to advanced menu as it is not needed

2.5 - Updated ODIN to 1.81

2.4 - Bugfix

2.3 - Complete redesign and added wipe batt stats and enable non-market apps. Also added a donate button in the program (hey i gotta have some caffeine to keep making new versions :D ).

2.2 - 3BF Version Created and Editing of the Instructions while reducing download/install size.

2.1.1 - Changed the way the installer is packaged. No functionality difference between this and 2.1. Just a better way to install for updating in the future.

2.1 - Revised the wording.

2.0 - Added the toolbox on the right.

1.2 - Fixed a bug dealing with admin rights.

1.1 - 64 bit drivers integrated.

1.0 - Initial Release.

Changelog (Rogers):

2.6 - Removed 2.2 option and removed att boot logo option. Fixed major bug.

2.5 - Initial release

Planned Features:

Smaller Download Size.
    Smaller Install Size.
    Fully Automated Backup and Restore.

Thanks for donations from:

FishDoc
    qynt
    novagator
    Oxicottin
    konazxiii
    For2ndtwin
    kvenubabu
    meohman1
    Hellrod87
    movrshakr
    OldeCrow
    Thread closed

Due to reported issues regarding confusion over bootloaders, Froyo and Gingerbread, this thread is closed and unstuck until such time as the issues are resolved.
    THe program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Oops. How?

EDIT: I'm now reinstalling the driver. Seems to be the problem there...
    EDIT: Reinstalled, and still persisting. Please help!

Lol yup i had this problem too!!

I went digging around and it looks like we have to have C++ installed

32 Bit
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...5E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84&displaylang=en

64 Bit
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=bd512d9e-43c8-4655-81bf-9350143d5867

Try download and install that. It worked for me :)
    Thanks for the response I love the concept I wish I can continue testing it, though a ref to possible standalone look into thinapp by vmware. might come in handy for those that are at work or something and need a way to use it without installing much. Ill try it again after I clean out my comps with fresh install long over due haha. again nice concept.

I discovered the error in the program. It wasn't asking for administrator rights so it couldn't copy the files it needed to. I'm uploading the fix now. Thanks!

EDIT: Fix uploaded in version 1.2 in the original post.