What file do I need to unbrick?

Search This thread

ainjobizz

Jan 26, 2013
Trying to help my friend with his bricked note 3, but I can't seem to find the firmware file I need to Odin it back to stock. His note 3's build number is JSS15J.N900AUCUBNB4. Can anybody help me out please, much appreciated :)

androidtweak

May 26, 2013
www.androidtweak.tk

ainjobizz

Jan 26, 2013
Can you also install this app and post your :
Product code
PDA version
CSC version
Baseband version
Android version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo

I can't really have him install that because his phone won't go past the Galaxy Note 3 screen when he boots. This is what happened... he rooted successfully rooted with kingo and installed safestrap. He made a nandroid backup and installed a rom. The rom was force closing a lot of his apps so he decided to return to his nandroid backup. He first wiped everything and then he was going to restore but his backup wasn't there so he rebooted from there and that was his mistake. He can't enter safestrap anymore and won't get past the Galaxy Note 3 screen. This is all the information I have from his device.

2hxungg.png

posersk8r

Feb 21, 2014
Trying to help my friend with his bricked note 3, but I can't seem to find the firmware file I need to Odin it back to stock. His note 3's build number is JSS15J.N900AUCUBNB4. Can anybody help me out please, much appreciated :)

Look in general section for restore to mj5. That will get him back to mj5.

koszor

Dec 30, 2010
I bricked mine with a botched 4.4 update file or something, I took it to the Samsung experience center at best buy, they flashed it back to 4.3 for me even with the boot screen saying CUSTOM