Search This thread

sgsI9003

Mar 13, 2011
New Delhi
I'm with KB1 and Kies says no available upgrades :confused:
The most messed up program I have ever used is Kies, seems some dumb guys are developing this who do not even understand how computer works.

Mine reports the update, downloads it 100% & then says connection lost want to retry? I say yes does the same looping over & over again. I would have downloaded over 3-4 gb in name of kies update but it never updates.

I am mad :eek::eek: with it already.

rex4u

Mar 8, 2008
If firmware downloaded completely it should be in your temp directory. Probably you could flash it through ODIN.
Plz check the files.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App

yerfdes

Mar 26, 2011
sir i just to ask where can i download the formware for my KB2 galaxy SL.. i found one but its name was I9003_XXKB1-CSC-DBTKB2? is this the one for my phone?

trip007in

Jun 7, 2010
Bangalore
Are you from India? Then you have latest official released FW version. As you said for KB2 Galaxy SL, I assume you already have it. The FW you have listed is for Europe and it is KB1, one version lower to KB2.

sir i just to ask where can i download the formware for my KB2 galaxy SL.. i found one but its name was I9003_XXKB1-CSC-DBTKB2? is this the one for my phone?

rex4u

Mar 8, 2008
Does anybody here have American Galaxy SL ?

yerfdes

Mar 26, 2011
Are you from India? Then you have latest official released FW version. As you said for KB2 Galaxy SL, I assume you already have it. The FW you have listed is for Europe and it is KB1, one version lower to KB2.

im looking for the file for my FW version because i want to be ready just in case my phone needs to be reflash.. where can i get the FW of my version? im from the philippines.

Apr 10, 2009
Udupi
Thanks, installed one click lag fix from market, After installation selected v1 in the app. Doubled my quadrant score :)

cakdavid

Apr 1, 2011
Gresik
get the one click lag fix from the market ... (root needed)
then don install the v2.2 or somethin .. just try with the v1 lag fix.. it works..
if u try to install v2.2 then u ll need to reflash .;)

Hi, I've installed one click lag fix from market and selected v1 in that app.
But... "OneClickLagFix V1+ failed with error: Could not link looback device /dev/loops to /data/linux.ex2! losetup: /dev/loop5"

what does it mean? is there any ideas?

Thanks...!

cakdavid

Apr 1, 2011
Gresik
Thanks, installed one click lag fix from market, After installation selected v1 in that app. Doubled my quadrant score :)

Hi, I've installed one click lag fix from market and selected v1 on that app.
But... "OneClickLagFix V1+ failed with error: Could not link looback device /dev/loops to /data/linux.ex2! losetup: /dev/loop5"

Thanks...!

jit_devil2

Mar 25, 2011
kolkata
Hi, I've installed one click lag fix from market and selected v1 on that app.

Thanks...!

is your phone rooted? lagfix wont install unless your device is rooted

cakdavid

Apr 1, 2011
Gresik
Yes, rooted using SuperOneClick. And then allowed superuser to run that OCLF. So, how?
thanks

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys since there is no seperate forum for I9003 I am posting it here.

1- Make sure Drivers are Installed for I9003 (Download and install Samsung Kies from samsung website)
    2-In Settings--Wireless & Networks--USB setting--select Ask On Connection
    3-CHECK USB debugging mode in settings---applications--Development

Go To http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=803682 and download and install SuperOneclick on ur computer

Just plug in the device with your computer, launch Superoneclick, Click "root" tab and Its Done!!

I tried using z4root but it does not work for Samsung Galaxy SL GT I9003
    SuperOneClick does work!!
    hi,i have a gt-i9003 u have root your gt-i9003?
    u can put rom coocked now?
    Yes it does void warranty. but once you unroot using superoneclick or flash a Stock rom available on samfirmware.com for i9003 u will have ur warranty back.

Yes, u can flash cooked rom..but therz no cooked rom for the device from any developer yet. Roms of other galaxy S series model wont work nd can brick ur device. Further, there is no custom recovery for I9003 model from any dev yet..so u justhave to wait untill sumone comes out with a recovery
    You only need to put it on usb debugging (under "applications-> development") and ur good to go. Don't worry about the usb modes. This thread clearly hasn't been updated for GB.

Another (and IMHO better and easier) way to root would be by applying the CF-ROOT kernel patch by Skin1980. Cheers mate!

Test I rooted my device i9003 and installed cmm10 succesfully, but I wanted to go back to stock android
    Which am sure had done back up using cwm v6.1.0.4
    I tried to restore after wiping the device, not it says restore successful.. But its stuck in boot logo when I restart the device

What do I do? Cant access Both stock and cm10 now :(

U cannt restore stock rom(gb) in cm9/cm10.. Only way to solve sll this is jst flash the xxkpe/kpq/kpu or any other stock(any one of this) rom using odin.. Connect ur phone to pc n enter into a download mode (vol down+middle button+power) >open odin > click pda open dwnld stock rom> then flash

hit like if I helped:thumbup: