Post your Cases Here

Search This thread
Nov 5, 2011
In order to avoid a torrent of specific case threads, let's just throw them all in here. I'll start.

Generally speaking, I think your best bet in terms of cases is going to be either the PDair cases for maximum portability or a durable Nintendo DS case for durability. In terms of possible portable keyboards or keyboard cases, I would look at some blackberry playbook keyboard cases and either use the entire case or just take the keyboard from it. In terms of an all-in-one case for those of you who want to keep tons of accessories with your Note, the Slappa PSP Hardbody Complete case would work pretty well.

Here's a good case if you want a durable case that has some room for chargers, cords, headset, etc:

Slappa DS Case - $20 but 20% off right now
Comes in three different styles. I would post direct links but haven't hit the correct post count to post links yet. You can get them off Slappa [dot] com and there's a US, Canadian, and UK site. I've bought a bag from Slappa about a month ago and can vouch that Slappa makes VERY good quality stuff. UPDATE: Slappa's got a 20% off sale on pretty much everything right now so check it out.

"The DS HardBody provides ULTIMATE PROTECTION that gamers have come to expect from SLAPPA , and is perfect for the gamer on the go. With its Molded Duro-Shock xEVA HardBody shell and rainproof zipper tape with two molded alloy zipper pullers, your DS is safe from rain, fire, and the banging that comes with porting.

Additional features include a DS player stabilizer strap, compartment divider with two game storage pockets and an earbud storage pocket. Also included are a carabineer clip and a velcro belt loop strap to provide multiple transport options."

Last edited:

3_D

Oct 28, 2005
Melissa,TX
Here is mine:
http://www.gomadic.com/nintendo-ds-lite---dslite-leather-case-belt.html

Quality is good. Size is right. Just wish it was thinner, since the Note is so thin. Clip is not that sturdy, but the belt loop works very well.

ukdutypaid

Mar 9, 2008
Anybody else seen this case. Leather. Looks nice....
Bit of a fiddle getting it in and out though?
http://www.amazon.de/Suncase-Handyt...g-Wash-Schwarz/dp/B005SKG3QW/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

haha. imagine a wallet style case. Or there's always that (rated) Chinese custom case people. Easecase. OMG they've not only got one out already, but 14 different variations.. anybody tempted. I know there were many who reported good things from ordering HD2 cases..
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/EASECASE/G...70467018&_sid=149381558&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

P.S... Snig, snig, snigggarrrrr at the idea of having a case called a Slappa.. a Slapper case, or indeed a case for my Sla... nough said.

:D

Last edited:

uvz

Feb 15, 2007
Milano
mine

I bought this case 1 year ago
It's expensive but very well made
I put the Note in my portfolio :D

Easecase

img20110615003308.jpg

imag0007dc.jpg

imag0009r.jpg

dell streak on the picture, but it is the same;)

walda

Apr 2, 2010
Had them a while ago, but the problem for me is that they are too hard. Hard like a box. No flexible parts to fit smooth to the devices. There has to be a small gap and so the device moves around from hard part to hard part.

Dislike.

... tapat*lked

Yuongn

Nov 9, 2011
I bought this case 1 year ago
It's expensive but very well made
I put the Note in my portfolio :D

dell streak on the picture, but it is the same;)

Hi UVZ, I'm considering this case can you please answer a few questions for me? is the leather soft or hard? does it fold and close ease? how thick is it closed with the gnote + cards in it? thanks

uvz

Feb 15, 2007
Milano
hi ;)
the leather is soft, reinforced with a sheet of carton just inside the frontal and back covers, so it fold very fine and ease ;)
also the case for device is hardest
to know about the thick with cards, just sum 53,98 mm (standard ISO/IEC) for each card you want; you can easily place all the 5 cards
this is a model with 2 compartments for money as a big portfolio, but there is also a model without this feature, less expensive.
sent with a nice carton black box and a brown pocket for the case
if it reflects your needs I can easily recommend both the product and the seller
;)

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Had them a while ago, but the problem for me is that they are too hard. Hard like a box. No flexible parts to fit smooth to the devices. There has to be a small gap and so the device moves around from hard part to hard part.
Dislike.

My streak wasn't moving an inch in there
now in effect it's a bit large for the note

I think it is important to ask to the seller if it is a new and specific model for the note or it is the old model for the streak:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuongn

Yuongn

Nov 9, 2011
hi ;)
the leather is soft, reinforced with a sheet of carton just inside the frontal and back covers, so it fold very fine and ease ;)
also the case for device is hardest
to know about the thick with cards, just sum 53,98 mm (standard ISO/IEC) for each card you want; you can easily place all the 5 cards
this is a model with 2 compartments for money as a big portfolio, but there is also a model without this feature, less expensive.
sent with a nice carton black box and a brown pocket for the case
if it reflects your needs I can easily recommend both the product and the seller
;)

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

My streak wasn't moving an inch in there
now in effect it's a bit large for the note

I think it is important to ask to the seller if it is a new and specific model for the note or it is the old model for the streak:rolleyes:

Thanks for replaying UVZ. Is there a seller with them in stock? i was just gonna order the E6 without the lock flap ( like yours :) ) from the easecase ebay store.

uvz

Feb 15, 2007
Milano
the seller is only one, the producer
follow my link on my first post, it's a ebay link to the seller ;)

Souai

Jun 28, 2011
Adelaide
im using the otterbox impact case (dell streak model) for my note. had to cut a few bits and pieces to get it fully functional. looks ugly but should hold out until some better cases start arriving.

Top Liked Posts