[ROM]Super Galaxy Rom V1.8 | De-Odexed, FI03| Updated 09/15/12

Search This thread

duce415

May 28, 2011
Social has moved on to s3 if I remember correctly.
I highly doubt if he ll revive em.
What do you need, I ll see if I have them in my media fire folder.

Sent from the DAD of all S2s - The Epic Touch.

Was thinking of giving this rom another shot so needed the v1.8 but checked the site and it was down so figured oh well guess it was fun while it lasted

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

socialsp

Mar 1, 2012
supergalaxyrom.tk
For people who still don't know I moved to the galaxy s3 on T-Mobile. It is a great phone.

I still want to keep the development on this phone due that the galaxy s3 its a great phone already. But because I don't have a phone to test the rom before releasing it, that is the reason I closed the development.

There were some people who offered me to test the ROM updates on their phones but I will not risk other people phones.

milky1112

Apr 24, 2011
Somewhere on Earth.
For people who still don't know I moved to the galaxy s3 on T-Mobile. It is a great phone.

I still want to keep the development on this phone due that the galaxy s3 its a great phone already. But because I don't have a phone to test the rom before releasing it, that is the reason I closed the development.

There were some people who offered me to test the ROM updates on their phones but I will not risk other people phones.

Sok social, we miss you and thank you for all you did.

Sent from my braille Epic Touch

duce415

May 28, 2011
Yea buddy... running 1.7 like a champ.... might be moving to that note 2 soon tho..

Kleany

Apr 19, 2010

defintely best S2 rom!!! thanks for everything you have done.

Reactions: h+c

MajorTankz

Jan 20, 2012

Ah that's a shame. This rom turned out to be the best of the Touchwiz based roms I've used so far. Even if it didn't perform as well, the themeing on this rom is leagues ahead of the other monstrosities in this forum that i'll leave unnamed. Thanks for the great development.

FATurbo

Jun 18, 2008
FYI, I wanted to try this ROM and was sad to see that the site was down, but combed through the thread a bit and found that socialsp uploaded the files to xdafileserver.nl and the files are still there:
xdafileserver.nl/index.php?dir=Samsung%2FEpic+4G+Touch%2FSuper+Galaxy+ROM (<-- I can't post links yet)

Reactions: duce415

duce415

May 28, 2011
This is still one of my favorite roms... keeping 1.8 on my SD card since its the final build.. going to try it out with agats 5.4 kernel after I give cm9 a run... thanks again for the link and to social...

marksedge

Apr 6, 2011
Long Beach
God bless your soul ...where the heck were u!!
Naw i remember tmobile right ?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: socialsp

socialsp

Mar 1, 2012
supergalaxyrom.tk
God bless your soul ...where the heck were u!!
Naw i remember tmobile right ?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Well it has been a long time. Yeah I still have the galaxy s3 with tmobile. But Im planning on getting myself a galaxy s2 to keep developing.

It will be hard to develop without the phone and I got offers of people who would like to test the rom on their phones but I dont want to put anyone on a brick situation.

I will see if I can get a real cheap s2. Please let me know if you'll know about any offer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-rom.png

Hello everyone. I love developing custom ROMS, and I have been creating custom ROMS for my personal use, but I decided to share the work that I been doing.
    Is not a huge difference but is created with my style and mods I like to use hope you enjoy it. Hope you like it.

I'm open to suggestion and feedback.

NEWS!!-- I had created a donation site for this ROM, check it out and your help is appreciated HERE!!
    NEWS!!-- I had created a website for my ROM, you can do check it out HERE!!
    NEWS!!-- I had created a site where you can send me bugs about the ROM, feedback as well or feature request HERE!!

Details of my ROM

• De-Odexed ICS 4.0.4 Official FF18 (Thanks to Sextape for the leak)
    • Rom themed with Blue ICS
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 Launcher ported for Epic 4g Touch
    • Added some awesome APPS I found around the forum
    • Added Samsung Galaxy S3 Shutdown Animation
    • Added Samsung Galaxy S3 Power on sound
    • Added Kobridge Tweak Pack v3.5(Thanks to Kobridge)
    • Added Custom Recovery re packed by agat63(Thanks)
    • SGS3 Themed dialer
    • Many more that I don't remember right now

Screenshots: Updated for V1.7!!!
    screenshot.png

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png

screenshot4.png

screenshot5.png

screenshot6.png

screenshot7.png

screenshot8.png

Download Link
    New version 08/03/12Read Changelog here[/COLOR]

1)Super Galaxy ROM Stock V1.8: Download HERE! -382.76 MB
    2)Super Galaxy ROM Debloated V1.8: Download HERE! -332.09 MB
    ========================================================================================================================

Old Download Links

1)Super Galaxy ROM Stock V1.7: Download HERE! -382.76 MB
    2)Super Galaxy ROM Debloated V1.7: Download HERE! -332.09 MB
    3)Removed Apps for Debloated V1.7: Download HERE! -50.73 MB ____________________________________________
    1)Super Galaxy ROM Stock V1.6: Download HERE! -386.84 MB
    2)Super Galaxy ROM Debloated V1.6: Download HERE! -336.39 MB
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1)Super Galaxy ROM Stock V1.5: Download HERE! - 378.01 MB
    2)Super Galaxy ROM Debloated V1.5: Download HERE! - 306.09 MB
    1)Super Galaxy ROM Stock V1.4: Download HERE! - 393.64 MB
    2)Super Galaxy ROM Debloated V1.4: Download HERE!- 353.37 MB
    1)Super Galaxy ROM V1.3: Download Here - 303.55 MB
    1)Super Galaxy ROM with stock apps v1.2: Download Here - 394.39 MB
    2)Super Galaxy ROM Debloated V1.2: Download Here - 294.65 MB
    1)Super Galaxy ROM with stock apps v1.1: Download Here - 392.12 MB
    2)Super Galaxy ROM Debloated V1.1: Download Here - 334.89 MB
    1)Super Galaxy ROM with stock apps v1.0: Download Here - 372.70 MB
    2)Super Galaxy ROM Debloated V1.0: Download Here - 325.06 MB

This is a new section!! Updated:08/03/12
    Mods and themes:
    To download mod and themes for Super Galaxy ROM CLICK HERE!!

Know issues?
    If modem is not flashing correctly so please use the following zip file and update it using cwm.
    Modem FF18 - 4.90 MB

How to install?
    1- Download rom you like from above plus calkulin_format_all.zip - 143.70 KB
    2- Place the zip files on your sd card. Reboot into custom recovery(Use recovery of your choice) and flash calkulin_format_all.zip then the rom file and you done :)
    3- Download modem FF18 above and flash it.

Future releases status V1.8 Click Here to check the rom status update
    This is what I have in mind!
    • You tell me!!
    NOTE: You are welcome to request features or changes you will like to see.

Please report any issue you may encounter with this ROM.

NOTE: I'm not responsible if you brick your phone or anything related.
    The update is taking longer due I got some theme request and I promised it I would release it with the update.

Thanks for the patience.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Update will be released in any of the following 2 days.

Thanks.for your patience

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    When is the v1.7 will be release?

I was planning on releasing it today but there still some things to fix. I will like to release it with no bugs.

Hope everyone understands.
    Have some bad news everyone.

Yesterday my phone got dumped in the water by accident and the phone is really not working.It doesn't turn on at all after it dried, and I don't wish to pay $200 for the same phone, so I canceled my contract and paid less than $200 to do so.

So I ordered myself the Galaxy SIII on t mobile, meaning I will not have a phone for the development to keep updating the ROM.

Its hard to say bye to the development of this ROM :(, but it is just what is really happening.

My apologizes and don't know yet if I will be making development of ROM for galaxy SIII.

A huge thanks to everyone who liked my work.

Sincerely,
    Socialsp :)