[MODS] Hyperdrive15, 4x5 TW Launchers, Colored Thumb toggles and checks.(03.12.14)

Search This thread

metaphz

Jan 9, 2014
Minnesota
Old 4x5 still works on G4 launcher on Rls15. Couldn't use my phone without this mod anymore.

Brought to you by Union Wireless

chip0

May 29, 2010
riverside ca
is there any way to get 5x5 icons on the home screen?
im using the note 3 launcher and rls15 i dl the 4x5 but i want onbe more row lol

Last edited:

camparks

Oct 20, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Could you maybe get this modded for HD16? The included 5x6 in the rom is just too much. Too many apps only go 4 wide and most app names get cutoff due to being squeezed in so much. It's all just not aesthetically pleasing. Thanks in advance for consideration!

Sent from my SafeStrap enabled Hyperdriven S4

Updated for release 15.

Here are a few of my mods for Hyperdrive release 15. I dont do a lot of mods these days due to not much time anymore but might do some requests when time permits. The mods use the vrtheme system to apply the mods, just pick the mod you want and flash in recovery and reboot.

How did you get the created folders to look like that?

camparks

Oct 20, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Could you maybe get this modded for HD16? The included 5x6 in the rom is just too much. Too many apps only go 4 wide and most app names get cutoff due to being squeezed in so much. It's all just not aesthetically pleasing. Thanks in advance for consideration!

Update - a user in the HD thread posted one. See here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53336512

Update 2 - for Hyperdrive 16.1, here's a flashable zip modded from reggie cheeks' app drawer thread containing the 4x5 apk from the hyperdrive thread with reggie cheeks' blue/dark gray app drawer button:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fvgx5grvr7lvb1w/SecLauncher4.zip

Update 3 - these work for me on 17 & 17.1

Sent from my SafeStrap enabled Hyperdriven S4

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated for release 15.

Here are a few of my mods for Hyperdrive release 15. I dont do a lot of mods these days due to not much time anymore but might do some requests when time permits. The mods use the vrtheme system to apply the mods, just pick the mod you want and flash in recovery and reboot.

mods
    -S4 TW Launcher 4x5 home, 5x5 app drawer (Laucher mods are different so make sure pick the right one for the launcher you are running.)
    -Note3 TW Launcher 4x5 home, 5x5 app drawer (Laucher mods are different so make sure pick the right one for the launcher you are running.)
    -Ics blue thumb toggles, radio buttons, check marks, volume sliders
    -Purple thumb toggles, radio buttons, check marks, volume sliders
    -Dark notification header background and clear button
    reserved....
    Thanks for the launcher mods. TW works great.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium
    added dark notification background header and dark clear button for release 13 since the tweaks cant change that and the stock looks weird depending on your colors you change so went with a dark that will go with about anything.
    Great work! much appreciated for keeping us up to date!