[New CHT2.0 Widget][Bar Code Battery Widget]

Search This thread

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi XDA Family,

Based on Dunc's & rat's Circle Battery Widget and with the help of Poyensa I've made this CHT2.0 Bar Code Battery Widget (the first one of many I hope to make) and I'd like to share it with you guys in this great family that still believing in WM.

30tt6jk.png

The Bar Code Battery widget is a Standalone widget so it should be compatible with any other CHT widget and fully CHTS integration, it is resizable, pinnable, uninstalable, and includes a setting menu (Credit and BIG Thanks to "El Maestro" Poyensa), by pressing on it you get access to a pop-up menu, where you can make quick setting changes like horizontal/vertical position, text color, text size, etc.
The widget shows the device battery life (%) and when it is less than 15% its shown in yellow and when it is less than 7 its shown in red with a blinking "warning!".

Installation:

Install JMLMenuSense.v1.60.cab (or higher). If you have installed JMLMenuSense previously no need to install it again.
Install the attached CHT2.0w_JdplaBarCodeBattery .cab in device and soft reset.
CHT Menu> edit mode> add new element > Bar Code Battery Widget (With value text, no % symbol).
Enjoy!

Uninstallation:

CHT Menu> edit mode> add new element > Bar Code Battery Widget > Uncheck (Disable the widget).
Setting > Application > Remove programs > select Jdpla JdplaBarCodeBattery > click Remove > Soft reset device.

Disclaimer:

Manila/Sense on many (cooked and stock) ROMs with many versions is sometimes very fragile, So you install this on your own risk, bla, bla, bla ...Please, make a backup before installing!
I have tested the widget in my HTC HD2 and it works fine, I hope it works well on yours too.
Feedback is much appreciated.

Credits & thanks:

Credits must go to Poyensa who made the widget menu setting .xmu and for his great thread "HOW TO MAKE A CHT WIDGET" and all his help, Gracias Maestro.
Special thanks to the great work of Dunc001 and Rat2665 in SimClock and CircleBattery, Base of this widget, Thank for your help guys.
Big Thanks to Co0kieMonster, MichelDiamond, CHT2.0.Team, Dream Team & JMHL JMLMenuSense.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi Felas,

I made some color set ;)

How to change the widget color,

Copy Color Folder in your SD card
Using TotalCommander or Resco Explorer open the color folder you want use
Copy/paste/overwrite all .png files into \Windows\
Restart Sense
Toching the widget, open the menu setting and change textcolor with the rbg code provided for the selected color
click save and exit

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Colors_JdplaBarCodeBatteryWidget.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Reactions: ezzie

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
great looking, thankyou so much Jdpl@, it quickly became essential in my HD2 ....

Attachments

• 2011-10-11_08-37-44-.jpeg
    2011-10-11_08-37-44-.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 2011-10-12_12-19-08-.jpeg
    2011-10-12_12-19-08-.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 89

donwhann

Jan 14, 2010
somewhere near York
this is a great widget but man did it do strange things to some of my other widgets. the barcode itself transfered over to them. I uninstalled and things went back to normal. I'll install again and post screens if it does it again......barcode widget installed ok though and looks great.....

cocopuff

Jun 20, 2010
Hawaii
SWEET

AHHHHHHHH YA, thaz what im talking bout. I couldnt wait for this one sooooo glad you got it out for us all THX U.:D:D:D;)

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi Fellas,

New Color set added in post #2 ;)

Hey guys, thanks for comment and feedbacking, very appreciate it !

I'm working now on a new BarCode Clock widget so its coming soon :D

@Donwhann, it looks that all your widget are using the BarCodeBatteryFont and I got no idea why :confused: 'coz the font is exclusive named for the JdplaBarCodeBattery widget :confused: Do u know who many widgets have you installed? and how many widget Slots?

Best regards :)

Reactions: m0nkeyman

donwhann

Jan 14, 2010
somewhere near York
29 widgets an still the phone runs sweet. i have dunks 40 slot mod installed. its probably whats on my phone thats making it do this, i have a tonne of cool stuff installed thanks to xda :), there's no doubt a conflict somewhere. cool widget though bro......

Last edited:

palokm

Apr 7, 2009
Bratislava
Google Translator

since I do not know English, it is difficult to understand what I wrote and can be difficult to read and what I fonts

I had the same problem, what do you ... I have a variety of applications ... really enough, and download some font data into windows .....
I use HD2O in 21, and throwing in some applications, fonts, change everything to me, as you

always solve font and reset

m0nkeyman

Mar 3, 2008
London
WOW Love the widget. Many thanks its people like you that keep Windows mobile going. May I be cheeky and ask if your gonna do it in any other colours can you do one in 192,192,192 as I'm a big fan of Poyensa's silver work. ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi XDA Family,

Based on Dunc's & rat's Circle Battery Widget and with the help of Poyensa I've made this CHT2.0 Bar Code Battery Widget (the first one of many I hope to make) and I'd like to share it with you guys in this great family that still believing in WM.

30tt6jk.png

The Bar Code Battery widget is a Standalone widget so it should be compatible with any other CHT widget and fully CHTS integration, it is resizable, pinnable, uninstalable, and includes a setting menu (Credit and BIG Thanks to "El Maestro" Poyensa), by pressing on it you get access to a pop-up menu, where you can make quick setting changes like horizontal/vertical position, text color, text size, etc.
    The widget shows the device battery life (%) and when it is less than 15% its shown in yellow and when it is less than 7 its shown in red with a blinking "warning!".

Installation:

Install JMLMenuSense.v1.60.cab (or higher). If you have installed JMLMenuSense previously no need to install it again.
    Install the attached CHT2.0w_JdplaBarCodeBattery .cab in device and soft reset.
    CHT Menu> edit mode> add new element > Bar Code Battery Widget (With value text, no % symbol).
    Enjoy!

Uninstallation:

CHT Menu> edit mode> add new element > Bar Code Battery Widget > Uncheck (Disable the widget).
    Setting > Application > Remove programs > select Jdpla JdplaBarCodeBattery > click Remove > Soft reset device.

Disclaimer:

Manila/Sense on many (cooked and stock) ROMs with many versions is sometimes very fragile, So you install this on your own risk, bla, bla, bla ...Please, make a backup before installing!
    I have tested the widget in my HTC HD2 and it works fine, I hope it works well on yours too.
    Feedback is much appreciated.

Credits & thanks:

Credits must go to Poyensa who made the widget menu setting .xmu and for his great thread "HOW TO MAKE A CHT WIDGET" and all his help, Gracias Maestro.
    Special thanks to the great work of Dunc001 and Rat2665 in SimClock and CircleBattery, Base of this widget, Thank for your help guys.
    Big Thanks to Co0kieMonster, MichelDiamond, CHT2.0.Team, Dream Team & JMHL JMLMenuSense.

Enjoy!
    Hi Felas,

I made some color set ;)

How to change the widget color,

Copy Color Folder in your SD card
    Using TotalCommander or Resco Explorer open the color folder you want use
    Copy/paste/overwrite all .png files into \Windows\
    Restart Sense
    Toching the widget, open the menu setting and change textcolor with the rbg code provided for the selected color
    click save and exit

Enjoy!
    Hi Fellas,

New Color set added in post #2 ;)

Hey guys, thanks for comment and feedbacking, very appreciate it !

I'm working now on a new BarCode Clock widget so its coming soon :D

@Donwhann, it looks that all your widget are using the BarCodeBatteryFont and I got no idea why :confused: 'coz the font is exclusive named for the JdplaBarCodeBattery widget :confused: Do u know who many widgets have you installed? and how many widget Slots?

Best regards :)
    WOW Love the widget. Many thanks its people like you that keep Windows mobile going. May I be cheeky and ask if your gonna do it in any other colours can you do one in 192,192,192 as I'm a big fan of Poyensa's silver work. ;)

Hi Monkeyman,

Here ya go bro ;)
    Hi, I like Your widget a lot but is it possible to use different font with it?

Hi Stopa,

It's nice to know you like it:)

The widget font is a "Bar code font" so if you change that font then the battery value won't show any bar.