Official Playstation Suite release getting closer.

Search This thread

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
I'm taking this as a grain of salt, simply because the article does not link or even cite any sources for the information. They could be just pulling this information our of their arse for all I know.

I'll believe it when I see it.

We have very good sorce's. plus here you go here is the date for the xperia S the play will get with ICS the same app that the xperia S has. you will then be able to download ps store app through that app. i dont know why people are so concerned on a official date as we can have the apps now for Xperia play http://www.xperiagamer.com/Certified-Stuff/playstation-store-for-xperia-play.html. the things we really want to see is the content for it which when ps suite is officially released for Xperia (march - april) will mean Sony will have to stock up there Store for all of us to buy.

XperiaSPSStore.jpg

sufy1000

Oct 22, 2011
We have very good sorce's. plus here you go here is the date for the xperia S the play will get with ICS the same app that the xperia S has. you will then be able to download ps store app through that app. i dont know why people are so concerned on a official date as we can have the apps now for Xperia play http://www.xperiagamer.com/Certified-Stuff/playstation-store-for-xperia-play.html. the things we really want to see is the content for it which when ps suite is officially released for Xperia (march - april) will mean Sony will have to stock up there Store for all of us to buy.

XperiaSPSStore.jpg

Nice one ;)

sufy1000

Oct 22, 2011
Then why not cite your source(s) in the news story? It just screams "dodgy" to me when stuff like this is reported on without any actual source to back it up.

Even if it is speculation who cares? He's just trying to see if something like this would happen how it'd be.

I like that he's doing this. He's just trying to stay positive and I rate him for that.

Sent from my R800i using XDA App

Schwabie64

Mar 1, 2012
Armada, MI
I hope this is true. For America.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

By the way I enjoy your website.

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
Thanks, so this app is the PS suite we been talking about right? I mean its installed on my r800x as well now and running. But if it is. Then OP needs a topic edit to fill rest in =D

psxpetey

It was a question lol not a statement I never said it was I asked if it was if you wanted to know about the update them google is your friend it is exactly what I didlol same thing I do on every psn update lol . But on a side note if you dont care then why would you brother looking at this forum subject??

Sent from my R800a using XDA App

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Thanks, so this app is the PS suite we been talking about right? I mean its installed on my r800x as well now and running. But if it is. Then OP needs a topic edit to fill rest in =D

That is not the PS Suite apps that are coming. Its just Sony Playstation app that came out over a year ago and is just for reviews of playstation games and also you can check your PSN status.

In a couple of weeks i will change this thread ;);)

Michealtbh

Nov 16, 2010
Belfast
Google Pixel 4

So the beta of the PS Suite SDK will only be released in April. Looks like we won't be getting it with ICS then. It'll must likely be well into the Summer before we see the official release for our Play

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Well they aren't going to release an app until the SDK is out of beta, which could easily take months at Sony's speed

The SDK is only a tool for future development of original PS Cert titles made just for the suite exclusive. Untill then we will have ports of games PS1, PSP and in the future PS2 available in the store. We will have the apps very soon officially. But again this does not mean much as we can get the apps now.

maccboy2010

Oct 27, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Wow this has put a downer on me can't believe this I thought it was only weeks away but by this it could be months away! :-( I hope we get it b4 Christmas

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Rogue Leader

Apr 4, 2011
New York
I hope it comes before I qualify for an upgrade on my contract. I mean 2 years is a long time for a cellphone these days, and considering how fast and beautiful and snappy many of the new devices are I don't know if I will be able to hold out. My upgrade date is March 2013 lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yea but most of you guys here are in another country right. Like europe or something, cause when I originally logged in to my ps store account with my USA country/region when the ps store app first asked my when I first launnched it on my play phone, the list of games was blank here in the USA.

So I open up a new psn account and this time chose united kingdom from the ps store app on the phone and now I see the whole list of games and now the 2 new ones recently added mermaid and theme hospital.

So I take it the USA still dont have NADA right? And how much is £3.99 in USA money? Thanks

Cheers to all you guys from the country of Europe! :rolleyes:

Sent from my R800x using XDA App
    If you guys ant it here is the PlayStation network app v 1.3

https://www.box.com/shared/9vtztl8ix1ph8h7rigei

Sent from my R800x using xda premium
    I remember Dark Mirror. It had an EXTREMELY damn good storyline.

What I'm more interested in is seeing if it will use the Xperia PLAY's dual analog to help the experience. If they make a scheme where I can move aiming to the right analog, and map the face button movement to the left analog, then this will control better than it did on the actual PSP. On Vita this is flawed because you can only re-map the right analog without moving those navigation face buttons to the left so the Xperia PLAY could actually one-up Sony's dedicated new handheld.

Also wonder how it will conform to the mismatched aspect ratio. I don't want image distortion, but at the same time having a letterboxed game will annoy the holy **** outta me. If they actually went the extra mile to extend the display range so that neither had to occur to take advantage of the full Xperia PLAY screen, that would be beyond badass.
    Ok, i don't get it. Maybe i'm missing something here but what's all the excitement about being able to play ancient PS1 games when there's so many newer titles around with much better gfx etc. Is it just the nostalgia or is there something else to the whole shebang?

A lot of the times it is nostalgia that jades us from seeing the poor aspects of a product.

I won't act like I'm above it or anything, because sometimes I'm guilty of it too... but when you remove the nostalgia shades, all you've got is a bunch of fighters that seem harder than they are because of imbalance, horribly-translated RPGs with generic plots, abysmal controls in all forms of shooters, platformers with insanely counter-productive physics, horrid collision detection in every applicable genre... things that have been cured with newer generations.

It's all so easy to claim newer games are just food for graphic whores because most will let their nostalgia drown them in enough oblivion to grasp at that cop-out excuse... and like-minded oblivious people team together with the quickness... but realistically, a lot of the worth we have in older games flows from nostalgic value.

I used to think FF4 was the ****... when I bought it on PSP to relive it, I was almost unable to tolerate the storyline until I got to The After Years.
    US owners cannot buy games from that....

True but you can if make a UK psn account. The point is, if the store was being released tomorrow worldwide like that dude said. All the stores would be open already for testing like the UK is. Those apps are the official Suite apps for Xperia and tablets so nothing Sony will say or release will be new to us. what people should be doing is checking the store for new areas opening up and the new psp titles being added.