[Q] data problems

Search This thread

richeazy

May 5, 2012
Hey everyone quick question. I noticed that whenever i run a touchwiz rom even if i have full bars with lte data seems to be slow or almost non existent. Speedtest results show that my download and upload speeds are fast but using any apps like facebook or youtube, data seems to just hang... Just curious if theres a fix or if its a known problem with android 4.4.2 because on aosp with 4.4.4 i dont have this problem. thanks

atlzonly89

Dec 24, 2013
Atlanta GA
Hey everyone quick question. I noticed that whenever i run a touchwiz rom even if i have full bars with lte data seems to be slow or almost non existent. Speedtest results show that my download and upload speeds are fast but using any apps like facebook or youtube, data seems to just hang... Just curious if theres a fix or if its a known problem with android 4.4.2 because on aosp with 4.4.4 i dont have this problem. thanks

You might want to check your plan to make sure your not being throttled.

Reactions: richeazy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's a problem with 4.4.2

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

You might want to check your plan to make sure your not being throttled.