Zune Social Tagger

Search This thread

jemaho

Apr 7, 2009
Waregem
I had a guess it could be region related, I'm from Belgium. Is there some way to bypass that other than creating a fake live account?

vdubskey

Aug 16, 2011
Thanks. I know about the tool your mentioning and I don't wish to include something like that with ZST.

Been working on .m4a (mp4) support and a few other things. Expect a release in 1/2 weeks!

Hmm. Seems like a logical feature that would be needed by alot of people. Many other media/tagging apps give you the option for both. I cant be the only one with albums not in the Zune marketplace?

leetreveil

Dec 2, 2010
I have completed .m4a support. Before I release the next version can I get a few people to test it for me? Especially people with a lot of .m4a files.

Email me: leetreveil at gmail dot com if you want to help.

Thanks.

Fisher_9511

Aug 28, 2010
Works once or twice on ten, too bad, I hope that future update will fix the issues (whatever could it be).
Nice program anyway

agoNITE

May 30, 2007
Sappemeer
Does tag my music according to 'Zune Social Tagger'. But i'm still stuck with a Foo Fighters background. Album Art works fine.

Tagged all my music within 'Zune' itself.

Am running NoDo on Samsung Omnia 7 in the Netherlands (have a US account setup).

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

davekats

Jun 10, 2012
Can't un-link

What if I already have that disabled? I always manage my own tags and I have that feature disabled so Zune doesn't touch a thing.

What else could prevent it from un-linking?

I'm having the same problem, cannot un-link something even though I have the "automatically retrieve and update album art and metadata" option disabled.

Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts