[Q] Help with themes

• Thread starter Deleted member 5494300
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5494300

I didn't know where to look for an answer, but I want to know how to keep my stock navbar when using a theme. Themes now change the navbar, and i want to know how to keep my own. Im talking about themes like New Zealand Theme and Sea Theme's.

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I didn't know where to look for an answer, but I want to know how to keep my stock navbar when using a theme. Themes now change the navbar, and i want to know how to keep my own. Im talking about themes like New Zealand Theme and Sea Theme's.

Open the apk with 7zip,go to res/xxHDPI and replace the original Sony nav bar images
You can get those images in SystemUI.apk

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium

D

Deleted member 5494300

Open the apk with 7zip,go to res/xxHDPI and replace the original Sony nav bar images

worked like a charm, my problem was that my nav bar files were missing about 3 images, but its working great now. thanks !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.