[OFFICIAL] Vivek's ROM v6.0 (JPU) Feedback , Report problem encountered, suggestions.

Search This thread

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
I found a error with the lockscreen mod. While playing music the Samsung unlock and s2 unlock works very well wen changing or pausing songs but for lockscreens it only shows play and pause but it doesn't work.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using xda premium
Hmm,
I know it still working to fix it .. :(
Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

Reactions: Gudfark

Nery070

Aug 2, 2011
Finally I managed to solve the problem of rapid loss of battery. In exchange oc G3 1.9 kernel for non-oc. Now it seems everything is OK. Please would it be possible to deliver a package by TW launcher??

Nery070

Aug 2, 2011
memory

Hi. I ask some stupid, but how much free internal memory to me after installing v.3 is to show the settings? I do not use App2SD and shows me 99.9 free space. Is that okay? I did wipe the cache. thank you

ahpin

Nov 11, 2011
installed v3.0 yesterday night, but the phone rebooted once by itself this morning.
GPS seem very slow to lock down, anything we can do about it?

overall, great firmware.

thanks man

alcsilian

Jun 19, 2011
Bucharest
Hello. Please fix the Contacts Back Key. Pressing Back Key while you are in contacts it won't take you back to home screen. Tried with TWLauncher and LauncherPro . It doesn't work. Also tried to do that thing Restore Backup... Doesn't work. Please help us! :D

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
Hello. Please fix the Contacts Back Key. Pressing Back Key while you are in contacts it won't take you back to home screen. Tried with TWLauncher and LauncherPro . It doesn't work. Also tried to do that thing Restore Backup... Doesn't work. Please help us! :D
This is a shortcut issue to the contacts ..all you need to do is just keep pressed the contact button till you get offend to change shortcut and after choosing it simply choose the contact option and its done.

Once this is done in Launcher pro ..Relaunched will.automatically work ..if you still gets the same issue PM me

alcsilian

Jun 19, 2011
Bucharest
Well it works now. :D Had to restart phone. Anyway I use TWLauncher it looks better than that freak LauncherPro... :D. Well when 4.0 will be released, allready passed 2 days... I WANT 4.0 NOW! :D
By the way is everything ok with the battery, cause I have the impression that battery drains to fast than the 2.0 version.

Keep up the good work.

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
Well it works now. :D Had to restart phone. Anyway I use TWLauncher it looks better than that freak LauncherPro... :D. Well when 4.0 will be released, allready passed 2 days... I WANT 4.0 NOW! :D
By the way is everything ok with the battery, cause I have the impression that battery drains to fast than the 2.0 version.

Keep up the good work.
nice .. I was testing ver. 4.0 will release before this weekend ..

iuli2011

Apr 27, 2011
Romania
Hello,
i really like your rom , i used v.2.0 which, i have to say was one of the best, fast and reliable. In v3.0 i felt that the battery drained to fast (88% was next day without using it to much - i think was because of the Kernel used.)
Could you add to version 4 a new framework and dial tab:D. Could you fix 9 lock-screen mod, it has some problems with forward, pause and backward tabs when listening to music:). Also could you add some custom icons like in sumee 4.0 rom.
I am looking forward to the next version of this cool rom.;)

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
Hello,
i really like your rom , i used v.2.0 which, i have to say was one of the best, fast and reliable. In v3.0 i felt that the battery drained to fast (88% was next day without using it to much - i think was because of the Kernel used.)
Could you add to version 4 a new framework and dial tab:D. Could you fix 9 lock-screen mod, it has some problems with forward, pause and backward tabs when listening to music:). Also could you add some custom icons like in sumee 4.0 rom.
I am looking forward to the next version of this cool rom.;)
Thanks I have just finished testing and later in the day I will release the ROM my net connection is out of order :(. So have to goto internet cafe ..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This post is for the members who has limited access to to development section for replying to the thread.

So I have started this Forum for the same to get your feedback and suggestions or you faced any issue report it.

ROM Images

2011-09-14_00.07.52.png
    2011-09-15_22.27.45.png
    2011-09-15_22.33.19.png

2011-09-15_22.37.27.png
    2011-09-15_22.39.13.png
    2011-09-15_22.40.35.png

2011-09-15_22.50.23.png

Feel free to post your observation and Bug report.

Those who has not yet viewed my thread over development here is the link

VIVEK's ROM v6.0 (JPU)

Thanks.
    i am using ur rom 1.1 its fast and clean.
    U said u get 20 hrs of battery life so do u set any specific setcpu profile on ur phone?If so do tell me
    Hi ,
    Yes I use but I tested 20 hr's without setcpu.

I found a error with the lockscreen mod. While playing music the Samsung unlock and s2 unlock works very well wen changing or pausing songs but for lockscreens it only shows play and pause but it doesn't work.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using xda premium
    Hmm,
    I know it still working to fix it .. :(
    Finally I managed to solve the problem of rapid loss of battery. In exchange oc G3 1.9 kernel for non-oc. Now it seems everything is OK. Please would it be possible to deliver a package by TW launcher??
    Sure will addon Tw Launcher in v3.0 :)