Note 3 clear back covers

Search This thread

Jimmy2u

Sep 26, 2013
California
I was also wondering to buy one transparent case...and I was looking for some on net...got to find this slim grip hybrid case for N3 and I really liked it....so just ordered it..and as per the tracking status..will be receiving it by tomorrow...will surely put up the reviews...its different looking nice...

Reactions: sanjsrik

sanjsrik

I was also wondering to buy one transparent case...and I was looking for some on net...got to find this slim grip hybrid case for N3 and I really liked it....so just ordered it..and as per the tracking status..will be receiving it by tomorrow...will surely put up the reviews...its different looking nice...

Yabbut, isn't this a case that goes ON the outside of the device over the back cover? I was looking for a transparent back cover. I kind of like the industrial look of someone seeing the back and the battery and the device internals. Hey, some of us are geeky that way.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Yabbut, isn't this a case that goes ON the outside of the device over the back cover? I was looking for a transparent back cover. I kind of like the industrial look of someone seeing the back and the battery and the device internals. Hey, some of us are geeky that way.

I've seen all kinds of covers, but not a clear battery cover, are you sure it's available.

sanjsrik

I've seen all kinds of covers, but not a clear battery cover, are you sure it's available.

I'm NOT at all sure it's available. I do know I've found them for all my previous devices, eventually. I just think it looks cool. I was asking here because I didn't know if it was available and I hadn't found it.

...More things in heaven and earth...

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
I'm NOT at all sure it's available. I do know I've found them for all my previous devices, eventually. I just think it looks cool. I was asking here because I didn't know if it was available and I hadn't found it.

I will be in china on the 10th of next month, i'll have a look for you.

Reactions: sanjsrik

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I will be in china on the 10th of next month, i'll have a look for you.