Huawei P6 screen replacment

Search This thread

tomas.alekna

Sep 18, 2013
Hi dear friends,

I have question for you all. Have anybody tried to change huawei p6 touchscreen with digitaizer? I have broken my one today...
If someone know how to do it meyby you can explain? I found only one vid on youtube but no screen replacing there..
Also meyby someone knows where to get white screen? On ebay can be found only black one.

Waiting for answer.

Sorry for my broken english.

benna

Jun 5, 2012
Hi dear friends,

I have question for you all. Have anybody tried to change huawei p6 touchscreen with digitaizer? I have broken my one today...
If someone know how to do it meyby you can explain? I found only one vid on youtube but no screen replacing there..
Also meyby someone knows where to get white screen? On ebay can be found only black one.

Waiting for answer.

Sorry for my broken english.

Dont know dude. Seems like no one that has this phone is on XDA. no one ever replies to my posts. hope this changes soos.

ps. sorry I cant help but please post an fhoto of what your phone looks like now

tomas.alekna

Sep 18, 2013
Dont know dude. Seems like no one that has this phone is on XDA. no one ever replies to my posts. hope this changes soos.

ps. sorry I cant help but please post an fhoto of what your phone looks like now

Here you go. :crying:

pervezimaieu*lt/new/1.jpg
pervezimaieu*lt/new/2.jpg
pervezimaieu*lt/new/3.jpg

Sorry, looks like a can;t add links to other sites until I don't have 10 posts...
write dot (.) instead of * to get link.

YrnehZ

Nov 9, 2013
I think i found a white Display

www*ebay*de/itm/Original-Huawei-P6-Ascend-LCD-Display-Glas-Touchscreen-Komplett-Full-Lcd-whit-/271347966580?pt=DE_Handy_Organizer_Ersatzteile_Werkzeuge&hash=item3f2d996274

I cant post links, you must replace the * with a .

tomas.alekna

Sep 18, 2013
I think i found a white Display

www*ebay*de/itm/Original-Huawei-P6-Ascend-LCD-Display-Glas-Touchscreen-Komplett-Full-Lcd-whit-/271347966580?pt=DE_Handy_Organizer_Ersatzteile_Werkzeuge&hash=item3f2d996274

I cant post links, you must replace the * with a .

Hell no. Thanks you for your link. The screen cost half smartphone price...

I wish santa put it under the cristmas tree. :DD

siddney

Feb 10, 2011
its much better to buy set: lcd+touch+frame it is easier to replace, because you dont have to glue the screen to the frame what is quite difficult. You can buy sets screen+frame on aliexpress for about 30$, and screen only its about 20$.