[APP][FREE] Carpe Diem - To-do & Task List

Search This thread

URAMAKS

Jul 25, 2013
1_2.png 2_2.png 3_2.png
4_2.png 5_2.png
People have been using day planners to control their time for generations. The appearance of personal computers brought about organizers. Then mobile applications began to appear.
The application named Carpe Diem (Latin - seize the day) introduces the main advantages of a day planner into your mobile device. If you cannot keep in mind the birthdays of your friends or their children or if you would like to remember the date of your sister or friend’s wedding, Carpe Diem is there to help you.
It was developed with an aim to get a simple, functional, and intuitive application. We designed it for our own use, but then decided to make it available for all users.
Carpe Diem features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- List of important events (birthdays, weddings, and other annual family celebrations)
- Calendar
- To do list
You cannot arrange your tasks by date? Use the "Task list". Add new tasks and change their priority (order). Complete them. Save important events of your friends and relatives’ life. It will make you closer to them. Everything is very easy and convenient.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uramaks.todolist

Last edited:

ThePureHeart

Jan 15, 2013
Useful app but it looks awful. It looks like an app designed for Gingerbread. The reason why apps like evolvesms and such are doing well recently is partly because of how good they look! I don't mean offence but I hope you'll consider a redesign

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition
ParanoidAndroid | Googy-Max

URAMAKS

Jul 25, 2013
Useful app but it looks awful. It looks like an app designed for Gingerbread. The reason why apps like evolvesms and such are doing well recently is partly because of how good they look! I don't mean offence but I hope you'll consider a redesign

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition
ParanoidAndroid | Googy-Max

Thanks. We will surely consider your recommendations when developing the next versions of the application.

URAMAKS

Jul 25, 2013
New version

Version 1.1:
- New languages - Deutsch, Français, Español.
- Rescaling.
- Minor UI changes.
- Fixed minor bugs.

URAMAKS

Jul 25, 2013
The new version of the application, with the ability to create multiple lists, available on Google Play.